Australian screenshots

Roy, the type of wagon you're looking for is called a shunter's float. I'm not sure if there is a NSWGR one available but I definitely know there is a Western Australian one on the DLS (WAGR NS class) made by John_SB - only issue is it's in Westrail colours naturally and has a tool chest in the centre, plus smaller handrails. And despite it's prototype being narrow gauge the Trainz version is standard gauge, so it would at least work as a stand-in for you for now if you're really desperate. :) This is the KUID: kuid2:60318:1143:1 (I think there is a later version for download to the one I have installed).

Roy, the type of wagon you're looking for is called a shunter's float. I'm not sure if there is a NSWGR one available but I definitely know there is a Western Australian one on the DLS (WAGR NS class) made by John_SB - only issue is it's in Westrail colours naturally and has a tool chest in the centre, plus smaller handrails. And despite it's prototype being narrow gauge the Trainz version is standard gauge, so it would at least work as a stand-in for you for now if you're really desperate. :) This is the KUID: kuid2:60318:1143:1 (I think there is a later version for download to the one I have installed).

Thanks mate, I'll have a look for it and see what I can do.

Cheers,
Roy

Hey Roy,

If it's a one off wagon I can have a go at building one for you as it wouldn't take too long, I have research material on S open wagons as I'm working on scratch building 1:32 NSW stuff for the backyard, did you take any more more photos of it like the top, ends and other side?

Cheers.

Some More shots from around Camden:

The-Camden-Branch-%7C-A-mixed-up-service-can-be-seen-having-just-left-Narellan-station..jpg

An Up mixed service is seen in the distance having just left Narellan Station.

The-Camden-Branch-%7C-Up-mixed-service-near-Kirkahm.jpg

An up mixed service near Kirkahm

The-Camden-Branch-%7C-The-Dairy-Farmer%27s-Milk-depot-at-Camden.jpg

The Camden Milk Depot. I have been creating a few of my own assets for this route, the milk depot being one of them.

The-Camden-Branch-%7C-3112-leads-a-down-goods-through-Narellan-while-a-40-class-sits-in-the-coal-siding..jpg

3112 leads a Down goods service through Narellan while a 41 class sits in the coal siding.

Roy,

NSWGR Shunters Truck on the DLS by Decapod

Thanks Mark, I don't know how I missed it - I spent days searching, even GWR/LNER rolling-stock with no luck.

NSWGR_19_Class_with_Shunters_Truck.jpg

Wow! It's a brand new one straight out of the Darling Harbour showroom.

I really do appreciate your effort mate. I'll certainly make good use of this baby.

Cheers,
Roy

Hey Roy,

If it's a one off wagon I can have a go at building one for you as it wouldn't take too long, I have research material on S open wagons as I'm working on scratch building 1:32 NSW stuff for the backyard, did you take any more more photos of it like the top, ends and other side?

Cheers.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the offer. Mark Nolan has just found one on the DLS for me ,....It's <kuid2:130855:10200:1> NSWGR Shunters Truck. I've just put a screenshot up of it.

It looks like it's just come out of the showroom, not a speck of dust to be seen anywhere. I'll have to find a way to make it look like it's been used before.

Cheers,
Roy

Also try

[FONT=&quot]NSWGR S Shunter Match Truck[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT]NSWGR_46Class
[FONT=&quot]Version:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] TS2010 | [/FONT][FONT=&quot]KUID: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]<KUID:73150:100588>[/FONT]
on the DLS

Thanks mate, I appreciate the offer. Mark Nolan has just found one on the DLS for me ,....It's <kuid2:130855:10200:1> NSWGR Shunters Truck. I've just put a screenshot up of it.

It looks like it's just come out of the showroom, not a speck of dust to be seen anywhere. I'll have to find a way to make it look like it's been used before.

Cheers,
Roy

Good evening all.
Great work everyone .. we certainly have some high calibre route builders/content creators here!
Here's a little something that I think is sorely missing in our Aussie routes ...
1gkwev.jpg

Good ol' Aussie Suburban Houses .. coming soon

Cheers guys
Paul.

Just thinking ... we could play a 'fun' little game called 'find this house' .. :hehe:
It is on the eastern side of Hammond Rd, Dandenong ;)
Anyone game enough?
G'night all
Paul

Good evening all.
Great work everyone .. we certainly have some high calibre route builders/content creators here!
Here's a little something that I think is sorely missing in our Aussie routes ...

Good ol' Aussie Suburban Houses .. coming soon

Cheers guys
Paul.

Nice work Paul. There are a lot of Aussie route-builders out there and we would certainly appreciate having more great local material to work with.

Keep it up mate. Cheers,
Roy

Nice work Azza i knew there was sum-thing special about you lol, Sum great work being shown in here lately keep it up Aussie peoples and Eric our temporary Aussie :wave: lol.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

That house look great Ausrail, we can never have too many Aussie houses.
The great disappearing spline bug strikes again. SP2 or SP3 beta Azza? Never seen that happen there before. On my system its Zec's no ballast track and Jerker's concrete bridges that disappear.
I'm just putting the finishing touches on Goulburn-Murray Lines V3, as it's being built in the SP3 beta it will be uploaded when the SP3 patch is released. It merges well with my main south route, with a 5 minute tidy up at the join just north of Mangalore. The older parts have had a renovation and realignment to better match the new section from Sheppaton to Mangalore. 2 more branches to go until the Goulburn Murray route is complete.
cheers
Graeme

That house look great Ausrail, we can never have too many Aussie houses.
The great disappearing spline bug strikes again. SP2 or SP3 beta Azza? Never seen that happen there before. On my system its Zec's no ballast track and Jerker's concrete bridges that disappear.

cheers
Graeme

I have SP2 with the hot fixes, the bridge thing only seems to happen at random, been through that section about 7 times and has only done that 3 times, it could be the ASUS 1060 GPU.

I've been slowly setting up the Albury yards to suit 1984-1988 era.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I also built a bogie for Dave's 442 and it's on Victrainz, it isn't complete, the bogie is a SG version of the SAR 700 project.

Cheers.

Back