Trainz won't register on my profile or something...

HELP.png

WHAT DO NOW?

I can't get it to appear on my profile... Help?

We can't see images that are on your computer. You need to upload it to a photo sharing site to get the correct link.

Shane

If your Trainz is registered but is not showing on your timeline, just contact the Helpdesk and they will add it manually.

EDIT: Also, I am not sure if it's a good idea to allow other people to see your serial number.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Last edited:
If your Trainz is registered but is not showing on your timeline, just contact the Helpdesk and they will add it manually.

EDIT: Also, I am not sure if it's a good idea to allow other people to see your serial number.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Exactly, not a good thing. I reported the post to moderators to remove the link. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Well... I mean... It IS registered, right?

I don't know... Haven't been on this fourm for very long...

Last edited:
Oi... you clearly need help with this one.

First, click on the "Helpdesk" button near the top of the page like so:
62d14dc5a222a5ebfefb47af8e1583b9.png

Then enter your login stuff once you get redirected at this page (the same ones you use for the forums)

Now click the thing circled in red:

Scroll down and click this:

Then this:
8ba760e08041aa396977fae651e06f56.png

This as well:

Now you're here:

Enter the title e.g "Registered TS2010 but won't show on timeline on the forums"

Now enter the message and what you need them to fix e.g., what I typed here:

(Continued)

Are you saying you only have a cell phone and not a PC? I'd hate to break it to you, but TS2010 unfortunately will only work on the PC (there is an Android version but AFAIK you don't have that)

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

I use my dad's laptop, but it's at HIS place, where there's no internet.

I live with my mom.

Ah. You do need an internet connection to contact the help desk. Is there a local library or something similar with computers you could use?

EDIT: It also just occurred to me that the help desk link won't show on the mobile version of the forums for some strange reason. Let me see if I can get the link.

EDIT 2: Here is the link: https://support.trainzportal.com

Last edited:
Back