new download station

No problem there Bob, it takes a lot to get me stir up, I was just doing my normal thing seeing what's new and there it was white pages, set up all different, I am not one that cares for change but what are you going do about it, but I will play with it and get use to it like everything else, so any way I was wondering if there going to shut down the (black pages) or are they going to keep them to, thanks, sorry if I cause any thing over nothing, :wave:

I hope that the new DLS is still in Beta format and is not the final product because it does have problems.

I just did the same search for my TS12 Layout uploads on both the new and old DLS web sites and obtained two different results. Both searches were within a minute of each other.

Search 1: Old DLS

Search 1 Result:

Search 2: New DLS

Search 2 Result:

On the old one it logs in automatically. On the new one I have to do it manually every time: It does not "remember" the user and password data. Any One experiencing the same?

I hope that the new DLS is still in Beta format and is not the final product because it does have problems.

I just did the same search for my TS12 Layout uploads on both the new and old DLS web sites and obtained two different results. Both searches were within a minute of each other.

I seem to recall some time ago that there is a lot missing on the new White Pages as well. They're definitely due for a database sync.

llebrez said" On the old one it logs in automatically. On the new one I have to do it manually every time: It does not "remember" the user and password data. Any One experiencing the same?*

Yeah, I find that having to log in every time on the new one is a bit of a pain.

Gam

I noticed this too today that the Forum link leads to the White Pages (which has been there for @ 2 years or more, just not advertised to all persons).

John, click on search to get the cdps to show then click on 'download details' of the cdp that you want. Your ftp option is right there.

Cheers

Back