Japan

Coming Soon on Trainz Download Station. For now still in the stage of interior and exterior repairs :D

Regard's
TrainzEle Production 2016

2vma72r.jpg
[/IMG]
2e16gbr.jpg
[/IMG]
28sr9qw.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Until now I do not know yet to be made or not. Because the train is not made by me. But artificial my friend named Ahmad Ridho Prawira joined in Production TrainzEle I just helped clicking share. But hopefully trailers cars also made. :D
Quraisy_69: Wow looks very great really looking forward to these. Are you also going to make the other 2 tailercarriages of the Meitetsu 1000 like shown here? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meitetsu_1200_series#/media/File:Meitetsu_1000_Series_EMU_041.JPG

Hello guys. Long time no see me here posting about my work. Actually. I was not expecting to come back to trainz that soon. In september Content Manager went berserk and then the whole disk gone crazy twice in a row and all data were lost at the end. I was sick of these complications so I want to take rest from Trainz. Good news is my maps are still intact. I lost only some minor objects i made. Unfortunately completed containers which was the last work of mine are lost too. But I have some materials from them so i will do some work on them again eventually. Additionally, I have even more powerful computer now. It's quite a beast. My new SSD 120GB disk will came soon. I'm gonna reinstall TS2012 to it. It should run faster. Hopefuly mainly content manager.

That's about my situation.

I was coming here sometimes to see changes. Good to see the japan section is going bigger and is stable. I hope we will see some work from me again soon.

Keimei, can I reskin some of your trains for personal use? you make nice trains! Greetings from Argentina
Keimei has not been around for quite awhile I don't think you will get to contact him/her any more, sorry.

Last edited:
Back