Is new content coming to Trainz 3?

iluvtaf

Does Auran have any plans to add additional content to Trainz 3 (coaches, rolling stock, etc.)? Because apparently, you can't add custom stuff to the game anymore (which is a bummer, I was planning to add a bunch of Amtrak and Thomas stuff :(). BTW the game is awesome

They will probably add more when intial sales start to slow down
If you like it on your mobile and want much more, consider getting TRS19 for PC/Mac
its a great game/simulation

Does Auran have any plans to add additional content to Trainz 3 (coaches, rolling stock, etc.)? Because apparently, you can't add custom stuff to the game anymore (which is a bummer, I was planning to add a bunch of Amtrak and Thomas stuff :(). BTW the game is awesome

More DLC is coming soon, so just wait. Oh, and one more thing - by saying that you wanted to add Amtrak and Thomas content into the game, that makes you sound like a converter. And there’s a whole fiasco going on with content creators and Trainz Android converters - some of whom are converting Wildnorwester’s incredible content. My advice - just be happy with what you have, and maybe consider buying Trainz on PC? It’s not that much, and you have all the content you could ask for for free. And it’s legal downloads too - don’t have to convert anything.

That’s my advice. Take it or leave it.

Last edited:
My advice - just be happy with what you have, and maybe consider buying Trainz on PC?
I am pretty happy that they added NYC Hudson, the Aerotrain and the chad of all locomotives (the F40PH). I would've gotten Trainz 2009 or Trainz 2019 for PC, but I don't think my PC would run it well, considering I have a Celeron-based laptop. I'm looking forward to the next new DLCs though!

Oh. Welp, nevermind. I think… isn’t there still a way to get TS2009 via MyTrainz or something? I remember seeing it one day, and decided… “yeah, I’ll try it.” Since I can’t download it on a Mac, that’s why you can’t see it. Even though, I don’t have an option to downlod it on the Downloads page… I dunno, I saw that free TS2009 offer on my MyTrainz Portal, and the rest happened.

Glad to see you aren’t a converter :)
If you are wanting to get Trainz on PC, get T:ANE for $8.00 USD. It’s worth it. You can also get regional versions of TRS19 for cheaper if you’re interested.

Back