Missing Kuid for BNSF Terminal Caboose

I did awhile ago, CDP was drag n dropped from the extracted folder into CM, just like I do with every engine, car, building, and anything else I install, which tends to be a lot. My Trainz folder is over 250 GB.

I did awhile ago, CDP was drag n dropped from the extracted folder into CM, just like I do with every engine, car, building, and anything else I install, which tends to be a lot. My Trainz folder is over 250 GB.
What is 'the extracted folder'? Do you mean the default download location, or something else? Where did you get the CDP from?
How have you confirmed that the folder you are looking at for the config.txt file is the folder that was opened when you opened the asset for editing in Content Manager?

Sorry I thought the download came as a .zip but I just checked, it is a straight CDP download. I really have no idea what to do, I already reinstalled it.

I really have no idea what to do, I already reinstalled it.
Where did you get the CDP from?
How have you confirmed that the folder you are looking at for the config.txt file is the folder that was opened when you opened the asset for editing in Content Manager?

Back