Australian screenshots

I'm the mod and I don't know what's happening :p I think the server may be down, happens once in a while. Or Peter or Zec might be doing work on it (highly unlikely, since neither of them are online atm)

Tom :)

I'm the mod and I don't know what's happening :p I think the server may be down, happens once in a while. Or Peter or Zec might be doing work on it (highly unlikely, since neither of them are online atm)

Tom :)

Well as long as you don't know as well it makes me feel a whole lot better! :hehe:

I would assume the server that victrainz is hosted on is down, as any photos here which are from victrainz are also down.

Hmmm...

"http://alltecsolution.co.uk/suspended.page/"

:confused: - I hope you're right. 'Suspended Page' sounds a little suspicious to me.

Guys, I don't know. But I'll hopefully be able to get some news from Peter later tonight. It's possible that someone hasn't paid a bill (be it Peter, or the host itself).
I'll keep you all up to date on things as they come :)
Zec

Hey guys,

NGHF now complete, thanks to davido for supplying the ETM script, should upload to the DLS in the next day or so, just have to fix up a couple of things with the shadow first :) !

nghftrainz3dh2.jpg

Cheers,

Matt

Guys, I don't know. But I'll hopefully be able to get some news from Peter later tonight. It's possible that someone hasn't paid a bill (be it Peter, or the host itself).
I'll keep you all up to date on things as they come :)
Zec

Sounds good, I've been trying to get hold of him, but have had no luck due to the forums being offline. :)

thebigman: those look great. can't wait to give them a go. :D

I can practically hear them shunting in the yard as I type this! Looking forward to it, thanks heaps Matt! Another much needed piece of NSW rolling stock is available for the masses!

Great, I'm looking forward to them. :)

New JSR recruit R1 shunts SSR 4483 & 88 in to the 'weathering shop', where they will be locked in an air tight room and turned up to full power to cover themselves in dirty alco fumes for an hour. :D
From memory the locomotive engine infact needs air to combust its fuel.

:wave: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :p

From memory the locomotive engine infact needs air to combust its fuel.

:wave: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :p

And that is exactly why my weathering attempts turned out horribly. :hehe:

I'll release the SSR 44 as a CDP on VicTrainz forums, because it wont let me upload them onto the download station due to some errors, which I have no idea how to fix because I am an 'uber-noob' when it comes to custom content. :hehe:

If somebody is willing to help out this would be great, all that I need to do is make the number boards show up - and only show 4483 and 4488, no other combinations. Is that possible?

Whilst looking down the train, I noticed this rather unusual wagon (along with 3 others of a similar design). I wonder if anyone can work out what it is ;)

Prior to the trains departure, the guard allowed me to jump up into the van to grab a photo from the cupola :)

Zec

napth gas for car ligting?

what were the upload errors jamez?

cheers
pete

Warning: Aliased meshes cannot currently be verified by CCP.

Error:
Could not load texture 'c:\program files\auran\trs2006/local/content o7xm9ydy84\cfcla 4477_art/consist.bmp'.

Error:
Could not load texture 'c:\program files\auran\trs2006/local/content o7xm9ydy84\cfcla 4477_art/preview.bmp'.

Warning:
Progressive meshes are no longer supported by CCP. Though these meshes may work in Trainz, it is recommended that you switch to a LOD mesh.

Error:
The primary and alpha texture are not the same size for 'c:\program files\auran\trs2006/local/content o7xm9ydy84\cfcla 4477_art/dl500_double_art_512.texture.txt'

Error:
The primary and alpha texture are not the same size for 'c:\program files\auran\trs2006/local/content o7xm9ydy84\cfcla 4477_art/dl500_double_art_icon.texture.txt'

As you can tell by the final 2 errors I had to clone Colhad's CFCLA 44 just to get a skin and mesh to wirk with, Paintshed is still giving me errors - not that it's of any use other than for body detail. :sleep:

If VicTrainz would let me upload more than 256kb I'd post it to you on there. You can get me on Skype if you would prefer?

We don't normally use the attachments system on the forums, but have a separate uploads area.

Anyway, those errors. If you go into the folder with those errors (the 'cfcla 4477_art' folder), and delete all .tga and .texture files in there, it should fix the problems :)
Zec

We don't normally use the attachments system on the forums, but have a separate uploads area.

Anyway, those errors. If you go into the folder with those errors (the 'cfcla 4477_art' folder), and delete all .tga and .texture files in there, it should fix the problems :)
Zec

Ok, I did that, now it still wont let me because it says that 6 of the items aren't my content. :confused:

It's probably trying to upload the dependencies with it.
Easiest way to upload is to save them as a .cdp, then upload it through your planet auran profile (click on 'profile' up the top, then go to 'your content', then click on 'upload content').
Zec

Does anyone know what these are? At a completely random guess I was thinking they may be the AK cars, but then realised that the AK's had pantographs on one of them.

Clipboard02.jpg

I found them in the Flemington (Sydney) yards.

Last edited:
Back