Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Last time I saw your pic Hert it was mostly empty. Now I see it its filled up and looks amazing. That was some quick progress you made :D

-----

fApA1Xn.jpg

lEFQuCD.jpg

53Yboql.jpg

Xas79OL.jpg

BngCNGR.jpg

BYuEwTn.jpg

Cheers

Ah problem solved, it was the Old Bus missing!

A GNRR Southbound eases off the power heading through Westoak.

Great Pictures here, and yours in particular solved a problem I have in my junkyard, I have the Cars, and all other sundry items, but the one thing I was missing, is an old Bus....

Thank you.......

Great Pictures here, and yours in particular solved a problem I have in my junkyard, I have the Cars, and all other sundry items, but the one thing I was missing, is an old Bus....

Thank you.......

Good point Blue.

Mike, would you mind letting us know which asset the cars and bus are please? Or, at least, a keyword to search the DLS?

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Piere.

It appears the US is on the brink of not only war, but an invasion of the continental US. More to follow later.

Here we have the Von Falck Armaments locomotive dragging another train out to the yards to be picked up by the L&A and shipped south.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Dave

It appears the US is on the brink of not only war, but an invasion of the continental US. More to follow later.

Here we have the Von Falck Armaments locomotive dragging another train out to the yards to be picked up by the L&A and shipped south.

Dave
where does the 16 wheel flatcar come from?

Your route is looking great Hiawathmr! I have a question regarding your last screenshot in post #3646. You show a double yellow line splitting as it comes toward the camera. Have you found a four-lane road with a turn lane in the center? I guess some would call it a five-lane road. I have looked and have not found one.

Alco-PA, that looks really great for a model layout! Walls on both sides, but it still looks like wide open spaces!

Back