Japan

こんばんは。日本の木造校舎と信号所をアップロードしました。しばらくしたら利用可能になることでしょう。
Good evening. I uploaded a wooden school building and a signal box in Japan. It will be available after a while.

1638875831.jpg

1638875850.jpg

こんばんは。日本の木造校舎と信号所をアップロードしました。しばらくしたら利用可能になることでしょう。
Good evening. I uploaded a wooden school building and a signal box in Japan. It will be available after a while.

@rossolabo ありがとうございます。役に立つと思います

have a few questions, first of all, is that blue E235 a Yokosuka line one, and is the model available for download, second, wouldn't it be neat if there were a model of the JR Azusa E353 available for trainz from JIRC addons?

I also have another question, are those JR 223 - 2500 series EMUs a public or private model, if they are public, where can I find it?

The 223 - 2500 is from JIRC. It's currently wip as payware, should be released soon. The E353 and E235 are private. E353 is converted railsim content and the E235 is a reskin from JIRC, originally from Hirochi.

Last edited:
Great picture! I remember storms like that from my time in Misawa, way North on Honshu, and just South of Hokkaido.

Bill

The Shinkansen can get you there pretty fast. It takes the Seikan tunnel under the strait.

I've been there many times. Even went to the Winter Olympics in Sapporo in 1972. We always drove, taking the car ferry over so we'd have a car up there. Loads of places to explore, especially remote train routes to spas and such. A bit of my first novel is set in Hokkaido.

Bill

Last edited:
Seasons greetings everyone!!
Nice pics you guys have posted up!
Pagroove: I've downloaded the lastest version of your Elector ISland route into trainz 19, However, There are a lot of unkown kuids in it? Is there some third party items I need to get from another site?

Seasons greetings everyone!!
Nice pics you guys have posted up!
Pagroove: I've downloaded the lastest version of your Elector Island route into trainz 19, However, There are a lot of unkown kuids in it? Is there some third party items I need to get from another site?

Hi Railshuttle read the support thread carefully as you are required to have some other routes pre-installed. Also in the thread there are some solutions for missing kuids in Sessions.
Read it and when you have done all that is described and you still miss some kuids then post them here:

Link to Electro island Support Thread (for TRS2019)
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...19-Platinum-(and-up)&highlight=electro+island

@ all: very nice pics. I like the winter pics.

Last edited:
Hello! Today i would like to introduce you to 2 of my recent released projects.

1. Japanese Freightliner Loco and Carriage Packs V.1

Include 20+ Locomotives and 10+Carriages

2. Japanese Object Pack V.1 for Japanese Route Builder

Include 500+ Assets to improve your Japanese Route Building!:D
Packs include Houses, Buildings, Roads, Bridges, Catenaries Etc

Product Page: http://khbjp.weebly.com/payware-page.html

Happy Trainzing!
HBxr8Gg

Hello! Today i would like to introduce you to 2 of my recent released projects.

1. Japanese Freightliner Loco and Carriage Packs V.1

Include 20+ Locomotives and 10+Carriages

2. Japanese Object Pack V.1 for Japanese Route Builder

Include 500+ Assets to improve your Japanese Route Building!:D
Packs include Houses, Buildings, Roads, Bridges, Catenaries Etc

Product Page: http://khbjp.weebly.com/payware-page.html

Happy Trainzing!
HBxr8Gg

Wow that all looks great and very interesting. I take a look next week. Sadly busy due to work this weekend. But great work !:D

Back