Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

Thanks for the info

Tom

True. So far as I could see from available photos and drawings there was no motorman position at the B end; one picture shows an employee (brakeman?) perched precariously on the aft rear corner, half in and half out of the passenger compartment. The passenger seats don't appear to flip direction, either.

2021-05-02%2B003251.jpg

2021-05-01%2B235627.jpg

2021-05-01%2B235707.jpg

Found this old project, was converting hotgroves Mini Metropolis route into a more USA looking route:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My god that takes me back hert.
Looks like you've done a great job on it as well as it was definitely open to improvement.

With better assets available and a bit more knowledge i was tempted to try something similar.

That TW2000 looks great! Was it every relesed? I know I saw it as an Beta at TrainzDepot back in the days, but I think it wasn't fully functional? Or maybe that's another model?

Ohwell, nice pictures everyone! I'm still making some updaes on the Frankeberg tram that is on DLS, latest extension is to the "new" railway station. Here's some trams on the way there. I'll hopefully be able to upload the route to DLS together with some Multiplayer sessions if people are interested :)

Frankeberg-tram.jpg

Frankeberg-tram.jpg

Glasgow Underground

I imported some glasgow subway cars I made in ROBLOX and they actually look pretty good if I do say so myself

2021-06-08_135332.jpg

2021-06-08_135425.jpg

2021-06-08_135315.jpg

2021-06-08_134425.jpg

Love your work hotgrove, looks fantastic! :)

The last year or so I've been working on an remake of the V6E Frankenberg tram which is on DLS. It now contains lines in 3 directions, and some more loops. Think it start to look OK now :) Hopefully I'll be able to upload it to DLS soon. Not much left, but would be happy with some comments if you see something wierd!

255-2021-06-20-161104-jpg

Video of my extension: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOSNP86sXHQ

Those ROBLOX cars look LEGENDARY! Are you planning on releasing them?
I have a friend with a huge collection of ROBLOX assets that could be converted for Trainz, how did you do it?

some years (actually 16) ago I've build a modell of a hannover TW2000 tram for TRS2004. The modell was massivly scripted and feature some interactivity between the trsm itself and the environment like cars, or people walking over crossings... .

51965-tw2000-jpg

51967-langenhagen5-jpg

I always thought I had lost nearly all the data due to one of my sons did a fresh install of win98 on my backup laptop, but some days ago I've sorted through some old harddrives and found a complete backup of the project folder... .

I've uploaded some video I did in april 2005 to youtube... .

Unfortunately the video resolution is very poor, but perhaps it's interesting to see, how TRS has changed over the years... .

I'm not the author of the car modells, but have just added some rigging for braking and direction lights.

sincerly coerni

Hi Coerni !
I remember this ! Thank you for the souvenirs !
Do you plan to release your TW2000 ? I would love to drive it ! I reinstalled Trainz 2010 few days ago. :)

New Haven & Hartford Nantasket cars visiting Dayton & Troy

Might be good for transporting Workers on Downtown Traction or its update?

OK people have been talking about Boston Cars ... Who remembers the 1 Board Boston route in Version 1.3?, now showing how old I am and how long I have been around here

Nantasket-Trams.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Jetekol just looked at your video again.

That is one fantastic looking route......wish it was filmed at normal speed so i could take in all those details.
Well populated which always brings a route to life i feel.
Great work.

The whole series of these German Tram routes were so since used to love them all and the V6E / V7E Trams

Jetekol just looked at your video again.

That is one fantastic looking route......wish it was filmed at normal speed so i could take in all those details.
Well populated which always brings a route to life i feel.
Great work.

Back