USA Pics

ilkxJu1.jpg

TyJQJnw.jpg

LZWMqks.jpg

Yb7k4gf.jpg

kGDp5ne.jpg

I'm guessing that this is the latest version of the Quahog Sub right? I have the older version made back in Trainz 12 as I wasn't sure if there was a latest version of it yet

It's a busy morning at the north end of (the unfinished) Stacy St Yard. The 0700 hostler dropped the power for the New Westminster train on track 301, while the LA and Portland trains wait for their power to depart south towards Oregon. Meanwhile, the morning switch job runs back for another cut of local cars to sort.

Busy-morning-at-the-north-end-of-the-%28somewhat-unfinished%29-Stacy-St.-Yard.--The-0700-hostler-dropped-the-ower-for-the-New-Westminster-train.jpg

Later that evening, train 82 departs for points east while the evening switch job picks up their switch lists from the office.

Train-82-departs-Stacy-eastbound-while-the-yard-job-picks-up-new-lists-from-the-office.jpg

Thanks Maxwerks :) Playing around with the East Kentucky route, stripped the trees and textures, looks okay, but huge job that'll never get finished....

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Back