UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Ye I did realise that when I read it in the Content Manager who was the author. I'm sure he's a happy chappy knowing we're still using and sharing his content.

Unfortunately the Commercial did not load any coal train I sent through it in TS12 at either 1 mph, 2 mph, 3 mph or 4 mph going through it. tried HAA, HEA and HTO hoppers and checked that the coal commodity matched kuid number between the Commercial and the hoppers. Also downloaded MGSapper's Coal Loader Interactive With Effects and this also did not load any train I sent through the track. In each instance I also tried the command "drive to" as well as "drive to trackmark Ex". Still no loading.

Last edited:
The station buildings on that stretch are a challenge Lewisner - its the type of roof - the nearest resmblances being:- JBS Pittston Sta, R3 Norfolk council house, tour belvedere du kastel, (for the roofs of Beningborough, Pilmoor & Otterington SBs`), & Nastawnia Kostrzycu for Northallerton. By the way thats nice Pway work.

Yeah, I used BNCR signal cabin with a skin of TSP Brick Wall to make a tolerable model of Northallerton signalbox a couple of nights ago and I was going to post a shot of it so last night I opened the route and................found that the game had vaporised 2 weeks of work ! Two bloody weeks of trackwork , bridge building, you name it all completely wasted.

Yeah, I used BNCR signal cabin with a skin of TSP Brick Wall to make a tolerable model of Northallerton signalbox a couple of nights ago and I was going to post a shot of it so last night I opened the route and................found that the game had vaporised 2 weeks of work ! Two bloody weeks of trackwork , bridge building, you name it all completely wasted.

That must have been agony Lewisner; i am sure many Trainzers have their dreadful tales of woe to tell. In my case I had the best of intentions of oldiefying part of the TS2012 KX - Newcastle route from Newark Northwards.
Taking into account computer capacity I decided to delete South Humberside, lines to Lincoln, Sleaford, Spalding Skeggy, etc along with the ECML South of Newark. It took a few tedious weeks until I got down to the layout I wanted, (or so I thought), work was progressing well with regular screenies being uploaded until the computer died. New computer at around Dec 2016, saved layouts on a portable hardrive then downloaded onto new computer successfully & recommenced work, focusing on the Darlo - Newcastle section. TS2019 came along so I decided to transfer the 2012 stuff into it, again success with only a few track & spline replacements necessary. Great I thought, but, I then decided to take quick look at the Southern end of the route which I had not touched in years & yes the main line was deleted but to my horror all the Lincolnshire branch lines were still intact. I had obviously saved the wrong layout from one of my many deletion sessions years before & was now at an advanced stage with the Northern section.
After much pondering over whether to delete Lincolnshire for a second time I decided that because this new computer may well have the capacity, to reinstate the Newark - KX section by adding the earlier 2010 KX - York layout & oldiefy the whole damn lot! Yes, it meant another marathon deleting session/s, call me mad, bad or sad - its now going to take years.

That must have been agony Lewisner; i am sure many Trainzers have their dreadful tales of woe to tell. In my case I had the best of intentions of oldiefying part of the TS2012 KX - Newcastle route from Newark Northwards.
Taking into account computer capacity I decided to delete South Humberside, lines to Lincoln, Sleaford, Spalding Skeggy, etc along with the ECML South of Newark. It took a few tedious weeks until I got down to the layout I wanted, (or so I thought), work was progressing well with regular screenies being uploaded until the computer died. New computer at around Dec 2016, saved layouts on a portable hardrive then downloaded onto new computer successfully & recommenced work, focusing on the Darlo - Newcastle section. TS2019 came along so I decided to transfer the 2012 stuff into it, again success with only a few track & spline replacements necessary. Great I thought, but, I then decided to take quick look at the Southern end of the route which I had not touched in years & yes the main line was deleted but to my horror all the Lincolnshire branch lines were still intact. I had obviously saved the wrong layout from one of my many deletion sessions years before & was now at an advanced stage with the Northern section.
After much pondering over whether to delete Lincolnshire for a second time I decided that because this new computer may well have the capacity, to reinstate the Newark - KX section by adding the earlier 2010 KX - York layout & oldiefy the whole damn lot! Yes, it meant another marathon deleting session/s, call me mad, bad or sad - its now going to take years.

I remember in the days of TRS06 when there was a bug that meant if you shut the game down too soon after exiting surveyor all terrain got reset to Zero height. I opened the game up and found to my horror all textures deleted and tracks suspended in mid air or buried underground. It was about 6 months work wrecked.
Anyhow no trains in my screenie today. Mu current route takes me a few hundred yards from RAF Driffield and despite knowing nothing about airfields I couldn't resist it. The airfield still exists but mostly submerged in a jungle except for the hangars which are in industrial use. To make things harder there are no plans, few photos although there is a Microsoft Flight Simulator simulation of it. Here are the RAF Type C Hangars.

RAF Driffield (2) 12.7.20 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

I remember in the days of TRS06 when there was a bug that meant if you shut the game down too soon after exiting surveyor all terrain got reset to Zero height. I opened the game up and found to my horror all textures deleted and tracks suspended in mid air or buried underground. It was about 6 months work wrecked.
Anyhow no trains in my screenie today. Mu current route takes me a few hundred yards from RAF Driffield and despite knowing nothing about airfields I couldn't resist it. The airfield still exists but mostly submerged in a jungle except for the hangars which are in industrial use. To make things harder there are no plans, few photos although there is a Microsoft Flight Simulator simulation of it. Here are the RAF Type C Hangars.

RAF Driffield (2) 12.7.20 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

Never heard of RAF Driffield - now got to satisfy my curiousity & google earth it.

Thank you Neville! I quite like Camscott's Eastern content as well. Those weathering paintjobs are really an impressive feat to be sure! Also, is that PacificSeven' s old 4MT Tank I spy? If so I have to say it's looking very impressive for its age! You've worked wonders on it! :)

Morning is dawning on 75A as the locomotives get ready for another day of hard work.

WHoOqVS.jpg
[/IMG]

Currently idling at the coal loader are two visiting express locomotives. Ex-LBSCR N15X No.32329 Stephenson and Ex-LSWR N15 Class No.30455 Sir Lancelot. Both are readying to make their way back home to Basingstoke and Nine Elms respectively, but the Remembrance Class will have the honor of leaving first with an early morning express to 70D. The King Arthur will be departing back to Nine Elms on a mid day express following a routine maintenance inspection at Brighton Works.

jxAnVWE.jpg
[/IMG]

Further behind them, three engines who call Brighton their home are being topped up on water for their morning runs. E5 Class No. 32585 and E6 Class No.32417 are almost finished filling their tanks as the sun dances off their paintwork. Off to the right Ex-LBSCR C2X Class No.32551 waits for the resident K Class to finish filling its tender. The locomotive is allocated to Bricklayers Arms but has been spending quite a bit of time lingering at 75A. Looks like they might make a permanent transfer in the future! ;)

cwIs3RW.jpg
[/IMG]

Finally, after being refueled and turned round, Stephenson makes its grand exit as it heads out of Brighton station. No.32585 idles in the background as it waits to depart with it's circular working from Brighton to Horsham.

dJwMg3N.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Tanker. Just a little thing, when you're in a depot with third rail, the third rail should have two bits of wood either side known as kick boards. Mike 10 has third rail track like that, you'll often see then in depots like Slade Green or Lovers Walk.

Chris :)

Post# 2832 - Thanks Chris. I will look into it. All of the track on the Brighton Route is NEX track made by Nexusdj so I will see if he has built any of that type. I will also look into Mike10's track as well and see if that would be a good match.

Post# 2833 - Thank you Annie! I'm working on it in between work shifts and dad duties. The one I'm posting is the testbed for the DLS route so some of the assets on this route won't be in the DLS version! I'm proud to say that your Sandstone Engine Works will be making up the Carriage Works at Lancing!

Last edited:
Excellent screenshot lewisner. Skipper's E4 is a fine model and one of my favorites. Gonna have to put that on my list for the next set of LBSCR models I commission from Camscott..

8Aj3N9O.jpg
[/IMG]

27cseso.jpg
[/IMG]

PHvgtXq.jpg
[/IMG]

dTSZ34T.jpg
[/IMG]

2DczsVL.jpg
[/IMG]

Speaking of the man himself, I am testing out another set of wagons for Camscott - this time from the SECR! They come in SECR(Wainwright and Maunsell Era), and SR (Early and Late) they are a real treat to run and will definitely be running on the Brighton Route in the near future! I may have to run a Grouping version of the route as well..

heBQZXQ.jpg
[/IMG]

mKI3AID.jpg
[/IMG]

UG5H6Ym.jpg
[/IMG]

vSmDLZ8.jpg
[/IMG]

Please let me know what you guys think! Any input is definitely welcome!! :)

Yes Tanker, the 4MT holds up well in TRS19, despite its age. It's also very easy to reskin. I'm a big fan of that class so I'm really looking forward to the new one.....

It's a real nice reskin Neville. I hope you will post more of it in the future! :)

The new 4MT is coming along nicely. I'm almost done with the final mesh components and then I can move on to texturing it! I need to check it over with Ron first but I really want to get this in game. Not having the "Brighton Tanks" on the Brighton Route is driving me mad!

EC105D936A54E9FA7909BEC3FB8F6F8AC1D69685

After a small heart attack from nearly losing all of my route (crashed while painting whole tiles, opened up the map to find one empty tile...) I got a brew on the go and ran some engines to relax;

72F4FE7AB8CCFAFBECBFAF22FFD351C0C704C195

6229556DD04F0AC6003D50D20AEAA3FE8D47943C

EF47AAC7BAF2C2A29A8D289ADC5CC6F9400C249D

76417355B368397CCDE8E79AE761CDA72F077876

901331E4110C79E27CCDC2CDA9FC5CCCC74F0D99

34C274FEBA41329076200489B779B05CCF0A1CF1

Some old L&Y stock with the crane showing the railways routes.

935749DE29AC49DD3183A0A72A8D21CA41B18543

In the cab of the 7F with the Wath Viaduct up ahead, hard slog up the line to the quarry.

E3A18E72D268505C9690ABB9D841E67033CE8E2C

Passing over the viaduct with the old loop line and water stop in the distance.

3B683A017E74275525E21A2849732AE01D64C4A5

Finally getting there.

Back