Narrow gauge screenshots

Whilst we are in the UK...
A scene from my WIP Madden Valley Railway.
Still got a lot to do!

3-bridges-behind-the-mill.jpg

Back to Wales. Ffestiniog, 10 carriage "high summer A" formation.

dmWX6Fl.jpg

Even though I model US narrow gauge ( my english grandfathers fault, he brought home a swag of Trains magazines full to the brim with exotic cow catchered diamond stacked 2-8-0 engines battling extreme grades ) , i think my passion for NG stems from a boyhood often spent during the long summer holidays in North Wales. My welsh aunt lived in Talsarnau , which is just opposite Portmeirion , a few miles drive from Porthmadoc , so we frequently traveled on , or went to look at, the Ffestiniog , this would have been in the late 50s and early 60s. My dad and my grandfather also worked on the Great Western so trains were in my blood so to speak.
I also have vivid memories of the Talyllyn, so its very nice to see such nice routes of both here, since now in Australia its very unlikely I will ever visit them again in person, but still have many fond memories of the North Wales of the middle 20th cent .

Can anyone point to me to where the Jenkins 30NG Flatcars can be found ? ,they are by dennr <kuid:450495:100761 to 69 > series i have them installed but have no idea where i got them from. Need them for users of the timber ridge.

I thought they were on the DLS at some point but they seem to be part of the Rollins Pass Winter set from Trainz Italia

I thought they were on the DLS at some point but they seem to be part of the Rollins Pass Winter set from Trainz Italia
Thanks, well there's another link to external sites, with this sort of route it seems inevitable that one has to link outside of the DLS , I found a Russian site that has much of the NG rolling stock from many other sites all in one place, but one has to register and also, I imagine a lot of this is done without permission.

The river is very interesting ...
Nice job, demanding.
Thanks, It is rather time consuming , and producing a large number of those cliff splines is a full time job, but they are needed to avoid repetition.then uploading them to the DLS takes forever, it's also hard to remember which as the best to use in what situation as I've made so many of them,really, I've made a rod for my own back :)

Dangavel,
I'd say, from the looks of those stunning shots, that your hard work at making all those different cliff splines is really paying off. Very nicely done!

The trestle is amazing. :cool:

Heinrich505

Good Day Sir Dan Gavel,

I have to say, I love the River Shot, absolutely Stunning and dramatic. :p

And I know this is bit dated, Like this Tunnel by Gorski. Msg 3194

" Paul Gorski has created a tunnel portal for NG, seen here on the Timber Ridge line."

Good Day Sir Dan Gavel,

I have to say, I love the River Shot, absolutely Stunning and dramatic. :p

And I know this is bit dated, Like this Tunnel by Gorski. Msg 3194

" Paul Gorski has created a tunnel portal for NG, seen here on the Timber Ridge line."

yeah and hes done a few more since too, hes a star !

Back