finding the hot rod f7

I just right-clicked it, selected download, and away it goes. not for me it shows the red over it and says Failed to retrieve download path I have tried over and over again its really annoying!!!!!! :n:
Are you trying to download with CMP inside of TS12 as unless you have a FCT and TRS2004 it will not let you do it - as others have posted you need to try via FTP

Please do not send me any PM's or Emails about this - if I get one PM or email - the project is dead and gone. All Discusson to happen here on the forums.
This was built from the Original Auran source meshs and artwork, which I have access to, they own all rights and copyright
It will be a TS12 only model unless after it finished someone wants to assist with the conversion to other versions

uo00.jpg

Last edited:
Yes and it was given to me by the original brew crew but are only just learning how to use and how useful it is.

But still do not have the source meshs for the BR HST Power cars, there ones that I had and lost and are out there but I do not have a copy of :(

You've got that CD they discontinued in 2010 don't you? Lucky dog!

Last edited:
Like always after saying this just found an old backup copy of the HST125 power car mesh = might do that XPT power car after all LOL
Yes and it was given to me by the original brew crew but are only just learning how to use and how useful it is.

But still do not have the source meshs for the BR HST Power cars, there ones that I had and lost and are out there but I do not have a copy of :(

I never got a first class ticket because I guess my dad did not want to be paying for that for some amount every month :( and I thought that someone said they just downloaded it without needing a first class ticket

sorry, I know this is an old thread, but I, have a FCT, go to download the enginespec, and I get this. Unable to search asset <999999:42004250>. . Any ideas of how to download the enginespec because anyways with a edited enginespec, it still labels as missing dependencies :confused:

Last edited:
I've submitted an update to the DLS. If you right click on the 1 Hot Rod Special F7 in Content Manager and choose 'Download' it should now find the enginespec.

Good fun.....The F7 Hotrod cruises up Mojave from Bena with 10,000 ton of coal...did not make it all the way though , started wheelslipping and came to a stop just before Caliente . Had to be careful, can't go above notch 6, too much power ..will pull the rails out of the ballast...The creator should sell this locomotive's specs to GE or GM.:cool::D

Is the hot rod B unit still available on the DLS ???
yep found it [FONT=&quot]<KUID:73150:100970> [/FONT]

Last edited:
hey, so i have a problem. today i was transfering the hotrods over to trainz mac and BOOM. the enginespec (the newer one) is faulty. the older one, is obsolete (yes january 2003!) and i dont know how to fix it. any help would be appreciated...

Back