Japan

@Pagroove What happened with your N700 Series (I know you reskinned it obviously.)? Did you forgot about it? Just curious.

N700-2000X1-2.png

@Pagroove What happened with your N700 Series (I know you reskinned it obviously.)? Did you forgot about it? Just curious.

I still have it. Got permission by Hirochi but didn't release it back then (don't know why but probably too busy).
Didn't forgot about your sounds either. Stil have to test them but far to warm here at the moment (heat wave) and a bit too busy with route building too.

I still have it. Got permission by Hirochi but didn't release it back then (don't know why but probably too busy).
Didn't forgot about your sounds either. Stil have to test them but far to warm here at the moment (heat wave) and a bit too busy with route building too.

Well just in case you have time, can you upload this please? Thanks.

Hi! I'm really fresh to trainz community and the game (5th day of playing) and I'm obsessed with Japanese add-ons. Five days ago I've downloaded EMU's from jirctrainz and there were some missing dependencies which I've found somehow herebut then my pc crashed. since then and can't seem to find them again so... Can someone help me finding them like on which page these things are (for example: JRH DT61bogey <kuid:461543:1049> etc)?

Goryokaku

Drop me a message if you want the locomotive and the carriagges :)

================================================================================================================

Hallo kurotrick, I've send You PM 3 days ago, hoping the offer is still valid.

That page calls Trainz Download Station.
With that download speeds it should be called Trainz Download Scrapyard.
I know there were some assets I needed here somewhere and trust me, I've tried DLS and nothing seems to work because some assets have kuids that Content Manager can’t recognise.

Nevermind. I’ve found what I’ve been looking for at page 273.

Last edited:
Hi ricardolucasandoval Good news. I give you permission to release the following item:

"GTO-VVVF Of Shinkansen E2-0 Series"
<kuid:808394:100313>

Could you please adapt the config file as follows (see further in this post)

- Then you may have to make your own thumbnail
- And you can upload it to the DLS. :D

Congrats as I am very happy with the adaption that you have made on my engine sound. It is enjoyable. :).

Greetings pagroove.

On the N700 X-set. I have to prepare it for final release so it can take some time (especially the adaptions for TANE) but I will try.

The other two I still have to test. But I noticed the other E2 has the same kuid as mine so it won't let me install it. So I do now these the E4

Code:
kuid                                    <kuid:808394:100313>
username                                "GTO-VVVF Of Shinkansen E2-0 Series"
kind                                    "enginesound"
description                             "Engine sound for the E2 Shinkansen by Hirochi. This is the Ricardolucasandoval adapted version of Pagroove's E2 engine sound.This sound uses an outside sound instead of an inside sound. The E2 has a GTO-VVVF that has a very pronounced sound. Permission was given by Pagroove for release"
category-class                          "ZS"
description-en                          "Enginesound for the E2 Shinkansen by Hirochi.
description-fr                          "
description-de                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
description-it                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
description-es                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
description-pl                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
description-cz                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-cz                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-hu                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-pl                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-ru                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-it                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-nl                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-es                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-fr                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
category-era                            "1990s;2000s;2010s"
category-region                         "00;JP"
trainz-build                            3.6
engine-sound-ramp-up-durations          0,15,14,14,15,15,15,22
engine-sound-ramp-down-durations        0,15,15,14,14,15,15,22

thumbnails
{
  {
    image                               "preview.jpg"
    width                               245
    height                              184
  }
}

kuid-table
{
}

Hi ricardolucasandoval Good news. I give you permission to release the following item:

"GTO-VVVF Of Shinkansen E2-0 Series"
<kuid:808394:100313>

Could you please adapt the config file as follows (see further in this post)

- Then you may have to make your own thumbnail
- And you can upload it to the DLS. :D

Congrats as I am very happy with the adaption that you have made on my engine sound. It is enjoyable. :).

Greetings pagroove.

On the N700 X-set. I have to prepare it for final release so it can take some time (especially the adaptions for TANE) but I will try.

The other two I still have to test. But I noticed the other E2 has the same kuid as mine so it won't let me install it. So I do now these the E4

Code:
kuid                                    <kuid:808394:100313>
username                                "GTO-VVVF Of Shinkansen E2-0 Series"
kind                                    "enginesound"
description                             "Engine sound for the E2 Shinkansen by Hirochi. This is the Ricardolucasandoval adapted version of Pagroove's E2 engine sound.This sound uses an outside sound instead of an inside sound. The E2 has a GTO-VVVF that has a very pronounced sound. Permission was given by Pagroove for release"
category-class                          "ZS"
description-en                          "Enginesound for the E2 Shinkansen by Hirochi.
description-fr                          "
description-de                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
description-it                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
description-es                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
description-pl                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
description-cz                          "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-cz                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-hu                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-pl                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-ru                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-it                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-nl                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-es                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
username-fr                             "E2 Shinkansen Sound"
category-era                            "1990s;2000s;2010s"
category-region                         "00;JP"
trainz-build                            3.6
engine-sound-ramp-up-durations          0,15,14,14,15,15,15,22
engine-sound-ramp-down-durations        0,15,15,14,14,15,15,22

thumbnails
{
  {
    image                               "preview.jpg"
    width                               245
    height                              184
  }
}

kuid-table
{
}

Thank you pagroove

Again the upload might be delayed because i need to reinstall Trainz 12.
Are you testing the other 2 right now? Also the E2-1000 Enginesound i send you also replicates the sound of the E3 Series GTO-VVVF

FORUM POST:
Also is there a way to change your username?

Last edited:
@ pagroove i wanna ask something, the E2 hayate
u made that didn't u?
so the thing is, that in real world. The E2 has a coupling which it can couple up with E3, I just wanna ask that.
why didn't u make the couple for the E2 hayate tho?

@ pagroove i wanna ask something, the E2 hayate
u made that didn't u?
so the thing is, that in real world. The E2 has a coupling which it can couple up with E3, I just wanna ask that.
why didn't u make the couple for the E2 hayate tho?

Pagroove (no offense) i dont think he can do Animations for them NOR Attachments. I may be wrong.

Last edited:
@ Rowlettmaster:

@ ricardilucasandoval is right.

I didn't make the model. Hirochi did. I did only make a reskin and a sound.

@ ricardolucasandoval

The E4 sound sadly needs some work. You have to make sure that the durtations for engine ramp up and down are the same as the length of the audio file. Otherwise the sound would cut out.

So these values:

engine-sound-ramp-up-durations 0,15,14,14,15,15,15,22
engine-sound-ramp-down-durations 0,15,15,14,14,15,15,22

represent the length of the audio file is seconds and the first is always 0.
So steps to take are:

Go into an audio editor and note down the length of each file: up 1-2 through to up 7-8 and make sure that the values in the config file match

If you don't do that (the right way) then engine sound does cut out during acceleration and de-acceleration.

@ ricardolucasandoval

The E4 sound sadly needs some work. You have to make sure that the durtations for engine ramp up and down are the same as the length of the audio file. Otherwise the sound would cut out.

So these values:

engine-sound-ramp-up-durations 0,15,14,14,15,15,15,22
engine-sound-ramp-down-durations 0,15,15,14,14,15,15,22

represent the length of the audio file is seconds and the first is always 0.
So steps to take are:

Go into an audio editor and note down the length of each file: up 1-2 through to up 7-8 and make sure that the values in the config file match

If you don't do that (the right way) then engine sound does cut out during acceleration and de-acceleration.

I am not familiar with "Ramp up and down durations". I just replace the Idles. Again this is the first time ive done enginesound modifications.
And i remembered when i downloaded the E5 and the Other EGS became faulty. (Well exept for the E2) And it was because of the Ramp up and Ramp down durations.

Last edited:
I am not familiar with "Ramp up and down durations". I just replace the Idles. Again this is the first time ive done enginesound modifications.
And i remembered when i downloaded the E5 and the Other EGS became faulty. (Well exept for the E2) And it was because of the Ramp up and Ramp down durations.

It is not enough to just replace the idles. Each ramp up and ramp down file has to be specified in length otherwise the sound cuts out and the engine sound becomes 'silent'.
With the file that I gave you permission for release everything was alright. But the E4 cuts out.

@ pagroove, i wanna ask about the icarus shinkasnen v2
will there be points at at the shinkansen station?
like before entering the a shinkansen station there will be some points where u change track to another direction
so some shinkansen trains can make one of the station in the middle of the route, and make one of the station as their final stop.
will that be added? if not then hope this idea might work for you

@Railshuttle

I Know this post has been already made a few months back
But can you send me all of kenichiros buildings that you have (exept the houses of course) Please?
Its fine if you cant

Last edited:
Back