Japan

When the eurobeat kicks in while playing trainz...
slenderman8888-20190719-0000.jpg

ok then where is the video about this -_-

@Matura - I saw you uploaded most of your buildings to your mega.nz but only got as far as Pack N - did you ever get around to doing Packs O-Z?

Very good timing. This weekend or the next I plan to do a bit of cleaning in mega files. Add the rest of buildings O-Z. And make updates to those uploaded. But this means that you will need to download A-N again since there are some new. I will post again once it will be ready.

Even if I don't post so much lately, my Trainz building is not stopped. I'm just not progressing so fast.

Trust me. I know the content creation process takes ages. I'm route building myself and I know it has to be just right. Anyway take your time and do what you need to do. We will all look forward to downloading your content when it is ready. Is it only buildings that will be new?

Trust me. I know the content creation process takes ages. I'm route building myself and I know it has to be just right. Anyway take your time and do what you need to do. We will all look forward to downloading your content when it is ready. Is it only buildings that will be new?

No. I believe there are quite a lot of new things. But I'm not sure. I'm starting to lose overview of all those files.

Yeah I saw in an earlier post you said you had thousands of files. We are blessed.

Thank you but I don't call it blessed. Lot of buildings from the building packs are very badly made, but they were good enough because there were less objects then now.

And I was gonna ask you if you were gonna make some new buildings, matura. Something to look forward to. Oh will you be updating the railroad crossings as well?

So guys.
In the last few weeks ive been trying to patch my Trainz 12 to ver. 61388 but in between 49922 and 57720 i got an error:
This Trainz version is not applicable for your patch (which i think thats what it said)
AND NOW MY TRAINZ DOESNT WANNA OPEN CAUSE:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)
Please tell me if theres a article on helpdesk for this
thank you.

view_media_post

hey @pagroove
I found something wrong at the northtropp station in E.I V4 SP3 (I don't know how to post url picture so use the link to get to the picture please)

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]to the pirture : http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=122415

so when i use the jr500 shinkansen i realise that when i put 2 jr500 together on one of the 2 platfroms
the train body will just clip though the other 500

and also is it always been like this or is it the platfrom in northtropp is too low?

[/FONT]

view_media_post

hey @pagroove
I found something wrong at the northtropp station in E.I V4 SP3 (I don't know how to post url picture so use the link to get to the picture please)

to the pirture : http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=122415

so when i use the jr500 shinkansen i realise that when i put 2 jr500 together on one of the 2 platfroms

and also is it always been like this or is it the platfrom in northtropp is too low?

You right click on the image click Copy image adress
and to post it:

view_media_post

hey @pagroove

to the pirture : http://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=122415

I wouldn't call it really 'wrong' but the tracks are somewhat too close together. And yes it is a little low. Will take that with me for Electro Island 4.1 which will be fixing some things.

Thanks for reporting. I don't normally put two trains at the same time on the same time in Northtropp. I will rework the station in the next version to make the gap between the tracks a little wider. It is a very difficult station to work because it's level is basically underground.

ALSO

You asked about Shin Hanyo.
It is really somewhere in the menu when you use drive to. Normally all stations for the Colden Shinkansen are categorised under CS (for Colden Chinksansen). So the station must be under CS Shin Hanyo. If it is not there then it is somewhere else but I know for sure that it is somewhere there because I used the station in AI sessions too. Just not all platforms are track marked. Only platform 1 and 2 are used. The outside platforms you can still drive to but they don't have track marks.

@pagroove so do you remembering sending me this message of how to stop trains from swaying?
suspension-pitch-limit 0
suspension-roll-limit 0
cabinsway 0

So does after I open up the config of a train and then there should be loads of texts right? So do I need to put this command in the bottom of paragraph one of the config? If not please send me a screenshot so I could know where to put them

Last edited:
@AlexMaria - I saw ages ago you reskinned a '0' series shinkansen into green. Is there any chance you could reupload the link, as the old mediafire link isn't working anymore?

Unfortunately, i lost the file for most of my older and outdated reskin, so i fear i will have to re-make it from scratch.

BTW do you have a website with all your stuff on it? Would be handy just to browse through in case anything is missing as I often download the stuff you post.

At the moment, no, but i'm currently working on it.
You're right, it would be far handier for evrybody (myself included).

Also

New rolling stock: JR West 125 series

Screenshot.jpg

The 125 series is an electric railcar (technically speaking not an EMU, as there is nothing "multiple" here) introduced in 2003 by JR West for off-peak services on rural local line in eastern Kansai.

18 vehicles were manufactured by Kawasaki between 2002 and 2006, divided into three batches:

1st (2003) - 8 vehicles for the newly electrified Obama Line.
2nd (2004) - 4 vehicles for the newly electrified Kakogawa Line.
3rd (2006) - 6 vehicles for the re-electrfied (20Kv AC to 1.5Kv DC) Nagahama to Tsuruga section of the Hokuriku Main Line.

Conceptually similar to JR East's 701 series, they are based on the 223-2000 series bodyshell.

They have a max speed of 85 Km/h (1st and 2nd) or 120 Km/h (3rd). Their traction system is an IGBT-VVVF inverter manufactured by Toyo Denki, quite common among JR EMUs.

As they were designed for driver-only operation ("wanman" as it's known in Japan) from the start, only two doors are necessary* so the would-be central one is a dummy (altough easily convertible if the need ever arises).
Another notable fetaures of the 125 series (like the afromentioned 701 series) is the large weelchair-accessible toilet, wich takes almost 1/8 of the total space avaible for passengers.

Being designed for off-peak services on rural lines, they normally run in single-car formations (especially on the Kakogawa Line, where more heavily utilized services are assigned to the 2-car 103-3550 series trains, rebuilt from original JNR 103 series stock) or in two-car sets (mostly on the Obama Line, after the retirement of the 113 series in 2006).

Theoretically they can be coupled in multiple up to 5-car sets (maximium platform capacity of both the Obama and Kakogawa Main lines) and more.

Trivia:

- On 2nd batch 125 series trains, the compressed-air-working toilet is identical to those used on 300 serie shinkansen trains.

- The 125 series costs one million yen per car (~9230 USD or 8260€); 3rd batch trains were entirely paid by the prefectural governments of Fukui and Shiga.

* on Japanese driver-only trains you enter from the rear door and exit from the front one after paying the fare to the driver, in
the same way as it's done on a tram or bus.

DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g7kPGQvmymLBYnXmZR82xpHULGdfmeTf

The .rar includes:

- rolling stock .CDP
- dependencies .CDP (wich includes a reworked 223 series hornsound)
- the screenshot above.

Notes:

- This 125 series uses a "train-started" soundscript to have a better and realistic enginesound, but unlike the preceeding Nagaden OS stock, Osaka Subway 30 and 60 series (wich also had it), here it's far more evident and audible.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, i lost the file for most of my older and outdated reskin, so i fear i will have to re-make it from scratch.

At the moment, no, but i'm currently working on it.
You're right, it would be far handier for evrybody (myself included).

Also

New rolling stock: JR West 125 series

Screenshot.jpg

The 125 series is an electric railcar (technically speaking not an EMU, as there is nothing "multiple" here) introduced in 2003 by JR West for off-peak services on rural local line in eastern Kansai.

18 vehicles were manufactured by Kawasaki between 2002 and 2006, divided into three batches:

1st (2003) - 8 vehicles for the newly electrified Obama Line.
2nd (2004) - 4 vehicles for the newly electrified Kakogawa Line.
3rd (2006) - 6 vehicles for the re-electrfied (20Kv AC to 1.5Kv DC) Nagahama to Tsuruga section of the Hokuriku Main Line.

Conceptually similar to JR East's 701 series, they are based on the 223-2000 series bodyshell.

They have a max speed of 85 Km/h (1st and 2nd) or 120 Km/h (3rd). Their traction system is an IGBT-VVVF inverter manufactured by Toyo Denki, quite common among JR EMUs.

As they were designed for driver-only operation ("wanman" as it's known in Japan) from the start, only two doors are necessary* so the would-be central one is a dummy (altough easily convertible if the need ever arises).
Another notable fetaures of the 125 series (like the afromentioned 701 series) is the large weelchair-accessible toilet, wich takes almost 1/8 of the total space avaible for passengers.

Being designed for off-peak services on rural lines, they normally run in single-car formations (especially on the Kakogawa Line, where more heavily utilized services are assigned to the 2-car 103-3550 series trains, rebuilt from original JNR 103 series stock) or in two-car sets (mostly on the Obama Line, after the retirement of the 113 series in 2006).

Theoretically they can be coupled in multiple up to 5-car sets (maximium platform capacity of both the Obama and Kakogawa Main lines) and more.

Trivia:

- On 2nd batch 125 series trains, the compressed-air-working toilet is identical to those used on 300 serie shinkansen trains.

- The 125 series costs one million yen per car (~9230 USD or 8260€); 3rd batch trains were entirely paid by the prefectural governments of Fukui and Shiga.

* on Japanese driver-only trains you enter from the rear door and exit from the front one after paying the fare to the driver, in
the same way as it's done on a tram or bus.

DOWNLOAD:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g7kPGQvmymLBYnXmZR82xpHULGdfmeTf

The .rar includes:

- rolling stock .CDP
- dependencies .CDP (wich includes a reworked 223 series hornsound)
- the screenshot above.

Notes:

- This 125 series uses a "train-started" soundscript to have a better and realistic enginesound, but unlike the preceeding Nagaden OS stock, Osaka Subway 30 and 60 series (wich also had it), here it's far more evident and audible.

for some reason when I went to the link, I opened goole drive and it just saids file cant be downloaded and it has errors...

Repost:

So guys.
In the last few weeks ive been trying to patch my Trainz 12 to ver. 61388 but in between 49922 and 57720 i got an error:
This Trainz version is not applicable for your patch (which i think thats what it said)
AND NOW MY TRAINZ DOESNT WANNA OPEN CAUSE:
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)
Please tell me if theres a article on helpdesk for this
thank you.

Back