Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

taned_079.jpg

Harold

where can i get those Central Pacific engines? they look amazing.

At Trainz Forge they already have CPR #s 18, 19, and 60 available on the freeware/steam locomotives page. Also available further down are the UP Rodger's locomotives.

:D (gotta get them all)

The engines in my shots are an updated version of CP 18, 29 Antelope, 63 Leviathan, and 177, and UP 65. I'm going to be working on CP 84 Gazelle, fuel consumption on the 4-4-0s and possibly a cab for the 4-6-0s before I release them as a whole.

Where did you find those nice Clinchfield steamers please?

KB

They're made by cincysouthernrwy and available on the Download Station. However, require dependencies from Subpar Productions, specifically the 'USRA Cab' and 'USRA 2-8-8-2 (Mallet)'. In fact, pretty much all of cincysouthernrwy's steam locomotives require dependencies from Subpar Productions.
Link to section of Subpar Productions where the needed dependencies are located: http://www.steammachine.com/bdaneal/gbdl.htm

Correct. Specifically,

<kuid:45588:2108> Clinchfield L-3 2-8-8-2 741

I altered Colorado71's 2-6-6-2 for the Clinch and they are not on the DLS because my work on them is not good enough and I don't have permission to share them.

Note that I used the 2-6-6-2 tender with the 2-8-8-2 since, so far as I can tell, the Clinch never used doghouse tenders. I also used wva-usa's sounds and e-specs by substituting them in the config.txt files.

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

after fueling the newly painted 0-4-0 camelback, it switches a string of cars that made up a train bound for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

C&O's K2 #1174 extra cools it's heels at Meadow Creek waiting for scheduled traffic to clear.

Last edited:
Managed to get a few minutes to play with my Trainz.

The Railfan caught the L&A's flagship train The Angel coming through the bottoms of Cincinnati. The Angel is an all first class train runs between Cincinnati, Ohio and Charleston, South Carolina where passengers transfer to either the various steam ship lines or the exotic Zeppelin airship terminal there. The L&A maintains a large yard there where goods are transferred to and from ships and Zeppelins.

At 16 coaches and over 1400 tons in tow the L&A wanted a locomotive that symbolized both power and speed. Many of the passengers are amazed at how well this engine handles some of the steep Appalachian grades as it maintains a crack schedule.

The Angel making the final climb up to Union Terminal.

Now she is making her way through CUT's yard towards track #7.

She's home now. Tomorrow morning she will be turned, stocked with the finest food, wine, and liquor, then ready to take on her passengers and head for Charleston.

Dave

Back