Japan

Yikes! Your TS2012 build is way out of date. Current build is 94808, which is the last build before release of T:ANE. See here for build numbers.

Bill

Wait before i even update my Trainz, do you still get the assets you downloaded?
also it says This patch file is not applicable to your current installation version.

Last edited:
When you update your trainz version, it will overwite whatever game files it needs to, but the basic content you have will remain untouched. You don't lose a thing by upgrading to the various service packs and hot fixes. All of them improve the game. However, you may encounter quite a bit more content that goes faulty because of the more stringent error-checking with each build number.

I gave you an erroneous build number. Trainz 2012 top build is 61388, which is Service Pack 1, Hot Fix 4.

Bill

Last edited:
Guys i have a serious problem. For some reason my Trainz is not on folders or on the desktop
I looked everywhere and i cannot reinstall the game my theory is because of something with TADDMon(i think thats what its called?) D:

Well although Trainz 12 doesnt work the closest i could possibly plan are
1. Just stick with TS2010
2. Stick with TS2010 Until Christmas then Get TS2012
Now that possibly JTrainz or ConnyXY wont make the E2
Hirochi can you if you have the time build the E2 or someone else?

Last edited:
Theres no Patch for 48249 --> 61388 :/

Hi,

Maybe this page will help you. You have to do incremental patches. Yes it is painfull and you could take the whole day off for it as it is a long process but I have done it in the past.

Follow the instructions on that page.

Before you begin backup all your routes in progress as a .cdp on a separate location of your HD.

Hope this helps.

Hi
Maybe you should post your trainz problems in a more related thread than in a Japaneese screenshot trainz, for instance in the general trainz subforum ?

Small update from my side.

I have not seen a lot of screenshots of freight transport.

So I'm trying to build a small depot for freight. I plan to keep it non-electrified so diesel locomotives can be used.
Because I have never seen how such a depot in Japan looks, I improvised a bit and it may look little bit european.

Of course, this is only in the construction phase.

2018-09-30220625.jpg

2018-09-30220751.jpg

How it might look. When used.
2018-10-01175008.jpg

2018-10-01175037.jpg

One more thing. In the past, I tried to create small freight containers as product for koki cars. Unfortunately, that project i lost due to hdd malfunction. Today I was trying to make them again not as product but at least as placeable scenery.
If you want them they're available here.
2018-10-01222844.jpg

Last edited:
Small update from my side.

I have not seen a lot of screenshots of freight transport.

So I'm trying to build a small depot for freight. I plan to keep it non-electrified so diesel locomotives can be used.
Because I have never seen how such a depot in Japan looks, I improvised a bit and it may look little bit european.

Of course, this is only in the construction phase.

How it might look. When used.

One more thing. In the past, I tried to create small freight containers as product for koki cars. Unfortunately, that project i lost due to hdd malfunction. Today I was trying to make them again not as product but at least as placeable scenery.
If you want them they're available here.

Hey Matura, nice work!:D

anyway, here's some reference to you.

JRF Depot in Fukuoka
image.jsp

JRF Tabata Depot or Tokyo Freight Terminal
1200px-Tokyo_freight_terminal_20100503.jpg

If you are making fiction route, try to make it way more japanese by adopting japanese style of track diagram,
everything can be found here: http://senrohaisenzu.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2010/01/post-fa2e.html

Keep up the good work man!:wave:

I would like to say awesome job for working on that container yard! :)

Also, unlike other countries' container trains, so why does Japan have their own containers? Is that for domestic shipments within Japan because of the container designs being different than standard ones? I'm just curious.

I have a serious problem. I have Trainz 2009 Build number 44653 i downloaded Hirochi's N700A.
Even if its not faulty or missing depencies car 1 - 15 do not appear in the game (16 did) this is fru-
stating for me and i dont know what to do.

Nice pics of the upcoming container termial matura. I do have a few questions though.
How would you back the locomotive out when it enters the yard? all of the tracks have bumpers and there doesn't seem to be a way for the locomotive to disconect and go the other way or run around. Would the train have to be backed into the yard?
What tracks are you using? I'm still collecting JR stuff and I lost most of it when my PC crashed. :(

I would like to say awesome job for working on that container yard! :)

Also, unlike other countries' container trains, so why does Japan have their own containers? Is that for domestic shipments within Japan because of the container designs being different than standard ones? I'm just curious.

The JRF 12ft, 5-tons containers were introduced by JNR in 1960 to make door-to-door delivery possible. They are specially designed in a way that they can be loaded onto a typical, unmodified medium truck such as a Mitsubishi Fuso with as less equipment as possible (e.g. sometimes just a normal, even passenger platform and a forklift will do).

JR Freight also runs trains loaded with standard 20 and 40ft containers, such as with the M250 super rail cargo and trains dedicated to one company such as Sagawa Express (delivery company) and Toyota (Automobile parts).

Seino Transportation (delivery company) dedicated train with 20ft containers, hauled by an EF210

https://youtu.be/-FagLccIeLw

Back