Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

How did you modify a built in route Norm? See you are using my payware and the existing vegetation absolutely degrades this route? I wish the track work would of been so much better as well. This had potential, but the quality of it overall just wasn't what I had hoped.

How did you modify a built in route Norm? See you are using my payware and the existing vegetation absolutely degrades this route? I wish the track work would of been so much better as well. This had potential, but the quality of it overall just wasn't what I had hoped.

Probably in the same fashion that Railhead001 did with his modifications of Brazemore Yard by making a session and editing it like that.

Last edited:
Good question

<kuid:376853:100926> NKP lightweight sleeper
<kuid:376853:100933> NKP lightweight sleeper weathered
<kuid:376853:100930> NKP Pullman Baggage car
<kuid:376853:100888> NKP Pullman Baggage car weathered
<kuid:376853:100087> NKP Pullman coach weathered
<kuid:376853:100927> NKP Pullman coach

These are by jacksonbarno and I'm not sure where they are from. I couldn't find them using https://www.trainzkuidindex.com/.

I'll have to go to my stash and see if I can find the source.

Edit: According to my stash these came from TrainzForge but I don't see them there now.

(Nice collection of locomotives there Matt)

I couldnt find them on Trainz Forge either

Actually I used the earliest version of TANE I have installed, 75947 which does not have the Payware block. Your trees really made the route come alive, thanks, however this route really lags with them replacing the old trees. I suspect that if I was a bit more selective of which of your trees I had picked I could improve that, this was the first route I worked on. I haven't even touched it in several months but now that there are more protracks available I might take another look at it. So many routes, so little time. :D

Last edited:
Sorry it has been a while since I last posted. 50 to 60 hour work weeks has cut into my Trainz time.

With snow flurries coming down one of the L&A's overnight fast freights is getting ready to pull out and start her run for warmer Charleston SC.

10b941f905f9e25ebead803d3070116e.jpg

Dave

Putting my new rig through the paces and so far it is handling my L&A route pretty good.

Here we have one of many coal trains coming out of the deep eastern Kentucky coal fields heading north to feed both homes and industries.

Dave

We could really do without the anime characters...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Pic removed

Matt

Wow! This is a very nice screenshot, congratulation. May I ask you which building is the one at extreme right ?
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Wow! This is a very nice screenshot, congratulation. May I ask you which building is the one at extreme right ?
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Hey, thanks so much, Pete! That building is "JR Generic Country House Tan", likely included with Coal Country.

Matt

Back