Show off your reskins!

Lionel Christmas train?

Lionel Holiday Mikes Update:

Kit-bashed details
New Toy Train Smoke
Upgraded for TS12 & up
New textures
More cars to the train

As of right now, the textures are complete, but the sounds need some work. The release date is set for December 22nd.

Lionel Holiday Mikes Update:

Kit-bashed details
New Toy Train Smoke
Upgraded for TS12 & up
New textures
More cars to the train

As of right now, the textures are complete, but the sounds need some work. The release date is set for December 22nd.

That's the exact same date K&L Trainz's Southern 630 comes out. At least, that's what Steve said.

EDIT: Also why do I believe the engine itself could make a perfect remake of Trainz Commuter Rail's New Haven 3025

NH%203025%201.jpg

Last edited:
Made a nice skin but I don't think they want it in the open because it shows two nipples of a world famous model.

So you'll be warned...

http://www.battlechip.nl

Scroll down.

hoedje.gif

Oh, and I pimped the old buildin auran refinery

Last edited:
Okay then, it looks pretty interesting, One engine you should make if you decide to make another Lionel engine is their classic 4-4-2
6-28652_2529.jpg

I'm using this photo this Lionel used this engine a lot back then

i never even touched the door textures they came with the default textures as i receved it from the DLS as B&O GP30 #6936 by cincysouthernwy the only mods i made was make the nose yellow and replace the B&O logos and lettering with CSX and renumbered it to 2211 that is a prototypical number for a CSX GP30 slug also changed the horn from the cr@ppy default horn to a K5LA and removed the engine sound because slugs do not have prime movers only traction motors powered from a real engine (known as the mother unit) i was also thinking of going into attachment maker and attaching ditch lights

i succeeded in fitting ditchlights to the GP30 using davesnows ditchlight meshes from the DLS credit to him for creating the meshes also took a bit of time in attachment maker to position the light attachment points to line up with the ditchlight meshes
slenderman8888_20171127_0000.jpg

Someone else on the forums inspired me to do this one, but I can't remember who. Shout out to who ever you are for this great idea!

dbabedabe28af83736346ed488e8303b.jpg

The obviously superior railroad for this locomotive to run under.

68f1f361553efc9ff4c36d58b67d5f2a.jpg
Oh, and by the way... How on earth did you manage to pull that off when every time I try to reskin these baby's they always come out becoming translucent? I need an explanation.

Back