Australian screenshots

Nice route Graeme. Taking an Inter-Capital Daylight Express set out for a run.
7cfedfa9d10ef108f19782878817c89e.jpg

Also, the Riverina Express set is ready to try it out too.
f129ba8b374bf356d190b18c70c300ca.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Maldon Curve

Hey Everyone, some great shots going round, Keep it up. Graeme Thanks for backing me up with that arguement hopefully that is done and dusted and over. Graeme you have put lots of effort into your route great work! Matt/Thebigman I love those signs you have made they look amazing, can't wait to use them. Roy the AN class is my favourite loco so I love seeing people posting AN classes. Here is another one from me as I contuinue to build maldon Limestone/Grain Quarry. Then in that route I will progress from Picton to Campbelltown.

Here we have SCT 007(James Bond) with a bright led headlight and CSR 014 trailing behind it on a train from Brisbane
with its destination to Melbourne as it is passing Maldon. Run Number - 1BM9
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cheers, Campbell

Comming Soon - Picton to CampbellTown:D

Last edited:
Amazing work Graeme.
383181ff9bb6c443a250031a0f1daffb.jpg

1a31e425db2243c3ad6f0c18ff34475c.jpg

Missing so much of my content so the PN Y Class will have to do here for the time being. But i did actually get to watch them load the log wagons in Wodonga yard many moons ago.
Bit of a mess up with getting this building on the DLS Graeme i tried it as 3.5 and got a message it would either go on the fix list for sum one to up date, So i canceled the upload and tried to re up load it with a build of 3.7 and that got reused as the original one is still waiting for N3V to remove it ( Sorry N3V peoples ). Hopefully I'll get it sorted and if you ever decide to to a update of the route it will be available mate sorry for the mess up.
Cheers Mick.

Graeme, getting the following as 'kuid unknown' after download... any chance you can direct me to where I might find them? Route is well detailed and a pleasure to work with.

Cheers mate
Val.

Please look at his thread in Freeware Announcements. It lists every KUID not found on the DLS.

Sorry mate but a green ICD set to me is just wrong = doing my head in on so many levels.

Thanks Dave for keeping me on track - I can't have you getting a migraine over things like that. I was just playing with my toys.

I thought it time to re-furbish the Redfern trackwork on Sydney Central today. I installed an underpass from the south coast line to platforms 1 & 2, repositioned all track and re-set all catenary heights, then signals.

Whew! A whole days work, but it looks much better than what it was.

2c68c8bd0dab2b512869a63ffbeb9c6c.jpg

88e11f536dc9723d611a4b3ff4ba76e2.jpg

Cheers
Roy

@Roy - WOW - most likely bring my PC to its knees but at the same time so want that route = keep it up mate - what a great stage for some of the fantastic trainz rolling stock out there

Nice pics Roy !

friendly, Marc

Thanks Marc, I appreciate your nice comments. I've always admired your scenery and attention to detail.

Speaking of detail. Setting the height of catenary wire can be tedious and hard on the eyes.
TIP:I always use a concrete slab beneath the gantry to pin-point the connections. Still re-working around Redfern Station today.

4de6cc15e6fdde09e44d0e054d4e8b1d.jpg

Also thank you for the nice comments, Dave and Riley.

Cheers,
Roy

More of My Maldon

Hey Everyone, and once again lovely screenshots and some great routes going round. Roy that shot with the V set is amazing. Now as I have said over the past week I have been working on a route from Picton to Campbell Town. I have gathered a couple of shots of my route I have created here. I have also changed my Avatar.
Here we have 8155, 48105, 48150, 8139 and 8230 on a big grain train comming from Port Kembla to Apple Dock - Run Number - 1MC6

Here we have a Garbage train straight after the Grain Train with AN8 and AN5 about to stop at a red signal Comming from Tarago heading to Banksmeadow - Run Number - 2120

Here we have the same Garbage train but it has stopped at a red signal
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cheers, Campbell

Comming Soon - Picton to CampbellTown

Now that is sum incredible work there Roy lost the other version you sent me when poor old putor went to a better place so i cant wait till your done with this one, The trackwork alone must give you headache's lol.
Cheers Mick.

@ ATD - guys would crowd funding be an option to get your guys web pages back online and also get you back contenting again as it once was ???

@ ATD - guys would crowd funding be an option to get your guys web pages back online and also get you back contenting again as it once was ???

All our stuff is freely available on Victrainz, except for the stuff we're bringing up to the VL standards... eg. X/XRs...

Great future in politics there mate evaded answering the question nicely.

We are "contenting as we once was", and our content is available online, and our Facebook page keeps most of our audience up to date. We really don't have a need for a website at the moment. When Steven's html skills improve we might look into it, but who wants to spend unnecessary $ except for politicians?

Now that is sum incredible work there Roy lost the other version you sent me when poor old putor went to a better place so i cant wait till your done with this one, The trackwork alone must give you headache's lol.
Cheers Mick.

Thanks Mick, I appreciate the comments mate.

I always get a bit nervous when it's time to chop sections from a route you've been working on, particularly when you think of the number of hours you've spent making it as good as you could.

However, when you've got some better stuff to slot into it's place, you just hope that the 'merge' will be effective and all the hard work doesn't fly out the window.

Here's a shot where I've drawn the dividing line to cut out my previous Sydney Central section.
7ed14e8ba5da1cf6940b4f3171e612af.jpg

Chop ! One click of the mouse and it's gone.

ca477479f9da2256204167c9150d87a5.jpg

Fortunately, the merging of three refurbished sections, ... Central and Redfern,... the City Circle,... and Sydney Harbour were finally brought together with the aid of Super Glue. So my route is actually finished and all I need to do, is create the sessions to go with it; then test the lot. I just hope this part doesn't take longer than updating the route.

Here's a blurred map of the route as it stands. As you can see, the number of additional baseboards I used to build the harbour section. I hope it doesn't blow your computers.
444ac50cbe75b5f86006d8e010d6488a.jpg

Voila! I was glad to see it come together.
2618775579711d378ec057b7ec08de9f.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:
Back