JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Not so much 'new' in the sense that it hasn't been around for a while- it's just been lettered and painted as such for our little outfit.

Here's T02 notching up out of Leiver with 111 at the lead then screaming through the old Walnut Hill region

therock_586af6b061b78.jpg

therock_586af6b00b0d8.jpg

Then at the end of its journey T02 coming downgrade into Bangor where it will then shove back into the yard

therock_586af6afa80d4.jpg

How big is your route there TheRock? Can we have a overall size look at it, it looks beautiful and very well done for a route. Plus are those F units just reskins of JR's old F units or are they the new ones that I heard rumors about JR was making?

How big is your route there TheRock? Can we have a overall size look at it, it looks beautiful and very well done for a route. Plus are those F units just reskins of JR's old F units or are they the new ones that I heard rumors about JR was making?
Thanks, the route follows real-world tracks from Bangor, Maine going southeast towards Ellsworth, ending at Washington Junction for around about 33 miles of mainline running. The F units are my own creation- the JR ones were reborn from default models dating back to the original trainz and aren't of acceptable quality. These new ones are completely built new from scratch.

Last edited:
Y-40 had an extra unit last week and is shown here drilling the yard on the Bangor side of the Penobscot River; Engs 698/111 doing the local Bangor/Brewer customers, as usual.

deeter_585ea082b06a3.png

Now were cookin, Very nice work Mike certainly can use that baby when it is released. Keep making the good stuff mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Back