Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Narrow Gap..

:wave:normhart: Your route is looking mighty Nice..
Bobcass_20131018_0039_zps5e082b98.jpg

Not my route Bob. It is the work of TrainzItalia's incomparable and incredible Jango. Done, I believe, back in the TRS2004-2006 era. All I've done is convert the track and trestles to narrow gauge and add some interactive industries. What will be released will be far better looking than this since the TrainzItalia crew are updating all the assets and textures to TS12 levels. Should be really amazing. :D (Not that I'm sure my computer will be able to handle it.)

Not my route Bob. It is the work of TrainzItalia's incomparable and incredible Jango. Done, I believe, back in the TRS2004-2006 era. All I've done is convert the track and trestles to narrow gauge and add some interactive industries. What will be released will be far better looking than this since the TrainzItalia crew are updating all the assets and textures to TS12 levels. Should be really amazing. :D (Not that I'm sure my computer will be able to handle it.)

Hello Norm, we will ensure that your computer can handle it ...
You're not my beta testers for American routes, right?
;)

22d9.jpg

926r.jpg

Just above Forest is the Ranch Creek Wye that provides the logging trains a turn around point as well as a watertank. You can just make out Forest, Co in the middle right of the first pic.

Beautiful machines and pictures!

I'll put a night journey that started with the 4-6-2 EFCB (Estrada de Ferro Central do Brasil)

Original locomotive and assets by Ben.

On a cold day SP 5018, a 4-10-2, leads a reefer train down the Tehachapi Loop. This engine is now available at Jointed Rail.

ea8a632314b6fd86eef7167b084101e8.jpg

I've gotta a personal message for the one and only creator for the WORK SIMULATIONS with Brazilian Trainz Engines; those locos are driving me nutz of whether or not are they free or payware.

We are uploading completed each machine, free for all here. Just enough time for us to do this correctly. Try with Google Drive to be simpler. :)
Greetings

Back