KUID items not in Surveyor

paperpusher

paperpusher
Recently I downloaded a LRV SD100 from the Download station for the Trainz2010. The download shows up in my Content Manager 3.3, but when I look for (Vehicles) this item is not showing in the Surveyor mode. The version number showing is 3.4 the Kuid items 375451:100358/100353/100349/100352/100351/100356.
Now, I also went to TrainZ2012. I tried downloading using the 3.6 Content Manager to download these items but it would not show the same items on the Download Station. Am I missing something in trying to load this vehicle.
:confused:

I downloaded this set of kuids and CM shows SD100 LRV Fornt,<kuid:375451:100349> is missing a dependency, however, nothing is missing. Looked at its config.txt file and noticed it has 2 shadow containers. Since I've never seen this before, I edited it using Explorer to delete one of them, saved and commited. The missing dependency indication was now gone. Started Surveyor and placed the loco ok. I re-edited the config.txt file to restore the 2nd shadow container, saved and commited. No missing dependency error. I don't understand what happened. but the loco works.

Bob Weber

The items show up on the Download Station, but when I tried to download the articles, the system said, could not find the URL I did get it to download, but it would not load up in Surveyor. I deleted the units and went back to the Download station. I found them again, with no errors but on trying to download the system said it could not because the URL was not available/found./ Dpwnloaded vehicle items (on Content Mgr) showing no problems. Once on my system, the items, ending with 358 and 356 showed up as Faulty and 349/353/352/351 were missing dependencies.
I have deleted the items from my system again and have started a quick database repair. / Database repair done / When trying to access Download station the SD100 items would NOT download (again) "Could Not obtain a dowload URL" Itmes not found on Download Station

Last edited:
Back