Article: Congratulations...it's a Puzzle!

Although far away from my own personal Trainz enjoyment, this looks like a very nice title. Well done.

when will this be available for the Ipod they should also have a free version for the PC so anyways I quickly looked on the IPOD and it was not in the app store but it looks fun I sadly don't have an android :'( I still hope for an Iphone 4 for my B day in july:udrool::mop:

More mobile content? PC users may begin to feel as deserted as the Mac users soon. :)

Or can we expect next version news soon?

Last edited:
Hopefully we will be getting news about Trainz 12 SP1 soon. I'm really keen for major bug fixes on the routes and coupler physics...

I can't help but feel Auran should be concentrating more on there core product rather than making little jollies like this. Looks like a nice game though.

I think the development by Auran/N3V itself in this title has been minimal. The regular Trainz devs would have had little to do with the work that has gone into this game. Look up Uplay Online and their similar titles to see what I mean, they have very similar games so I guess it's more a case of branding than anything else.

lol. You had an update in november. There's going to be an update like every year or so. However, it's been almost 2 years since the last PC version update. You are actually getting more updates than we are. lol

Can someone plz help me? i was Working on my own Track on the Editor so called Surveyor and i spend awful lot of time on it...but i had a few weeks ago a Pc issue so i had to Format it but luckily i saved the whole directory of the Game called "Backup".
When i Re installed the Game again i wanted to continue to Work on? my Track and i tried to copy that directory in the Game directory but i can't see or find my File on the Game when i go to the Surveyor.
P.s Sorry for my English

Nice to see reference to SP1 albeit slipping in under the radar. Like most Trainz users who only run the software on a PC, I see all these gadget and tablet apps plus branching into gimmicks like Trainz Trouble a rather superfluous distraction from addressing the core usage and fixing/improving that version.

Sorry to say you have the wrong folder you needed the "local" folder

Can someone plz help me? i was Working on my own Track on the Editor so called Surveyor and i spend awful lot of time on it...but i had a few weeks ago a Pc issue so i had to Format it but luckily i saved the whole directory of the Game called "Backup".
When i Re installed the Game again i wanted to continue to Work on? my Track and i tried to copy that directory in the Game directory but i can't see or find my File on the Game when i go to the Surveyor.
P.s Sorry for my English

How come I can not get Trainz Trouble to run on my Windows 8 Pro 8GB System with the Windows 8 version of BlueStacks(Android Emulator for windows) installed on it? Has anyone else got it to work?

i have, of course i just ran it off the Win.old because i just installed it over 7, all i had to do was run all the EXE.'s as admin. i didn't reinstall it at all

Well? Any news of TS12 SP1? It's been three weeks since this "very, very close" announcement...

Back