TOPSIG iPortaling

Ive changed up the information for Trainsim, his iPortals are now BNW and BNE.

Id also like to see us have more then one session, as Satudays dont all ways work for me. So maybe we can start doing Wednesday night sessions as well.

I can do more sessions. I just need to know what is planned. I can not always promise to be at all of them as I am always subject to the whims of my job(weekends and overtime sometimes but not offen required)

Id also like to see us have more then one session, as Satudays dont all ways work for me. So maybe we can start doing Wednesday night sessions as well.

I can do more session but Wednesday is out for me except during the summer on occasions.

I will not be able to run maybe for the rest of the week. A/C is out and its pushing 80 in the house, so good luck with the heat everyone. BTW: I found a up to date copy my route which crashed on a flash drive so i'm back in business.

Version 3 of the CSX iPortal consist is on Google drive space iPortalCSXV3.cdp. Copy, install and download dependencies. Also the iPortalPennsyV3.cds 40ft boxcar dependency update is now on the DLS.

Edit: Looks like I had a primary hard drive failure so I will be out for sometime :'( The good thing is my TS12 is not on that drive!!!

Last edited:
ok since Ken's hard drive failure i will still be NS (Hope you get it working again Ken). i might be able to join for about 2 hours but im not sure yet since anything can come up.

Since Ken and GN are out for this weekend, and Trainsim is hit or miss. Im going to say that we wont have an official session tonight. If you still want to send train to the people to the east or west of you you may. If not, this is a good time to make more changes to your route if your just starting out or need to make any changes.

A new iPortal consist is now available on the Google drive space. iPortalBN.cdp, most of the assets will have to be downloaded so after installing do a download. This is for trainsim1995 who changed from NS to BN. Also the iPortalGeneric.cdp will be changing as I am moving 5 of the NS cars there. I will be removing the iPortalNS.cdp soon and post a list of the assets you can remove.

OK yet another updated iPortalPennsyV4.cdp is now available on the Google space and I have uploaded a gondola. Also I have updated the PRR 4-8-2 and uploaded it to the download station.

A new version 2 iPortalGenericV2.cdp is now available on the Google drive space.

Last edited:

Wednesdays will work for me as will most days as long as it is in the evenings

Yes, there will be a session tonight starting when ever till when ever. I'll be hoping on soon my self.

Yes there will.

This will be the last session of the loop though. So after this one we can all do reworks of our routes to accommodate the new system I will have in place. Just need to do the finishing touches on it before I post the plan.

Today from when ever to when ever. As soon as Im done with my yard work here at home, Ill be on. But I am able to accept trains from Charles and Ken at any time. As well, I have two trains waiting to go to Ken.

So this has gone on quite well. Talked a bit about some other ideas. And here it is HERE.

Same idea, new format, lots of changes.

Back