chessie system gm50 gp40-2

higsy98

the chessie gm50 gp40-2 from jr is faulty because the cab shell is faulty and the s3l horn that comes with it is faulty. why is this?

and the s3l horn that comes with it is faulty
Really? I just downloaded and re-installed the GM50, and had the horn replace the one I already had installed, and I'm seeing no errors. Why is it showing faulty?

Really? I just downloaded and re-installed the GM50, and had the horn replace the one I already had installed, and I'm seeing no errors. Why is it showing faulty?
i dont know for some reason all of my jr content showed up as faulty but after i went through all of them and checked the errors and they became error free for some reason

I would suggest also making sure you've got the latest Train FX library as well.

Shane

He's good shane...it was the good ole TS12 phantom faulty issue again. when he went thru and did the view errors/warnings on it all it validated it and found no issues..

It's what I call 'false positives' - similar to antivirus software. Zec has a sticky regarding it in the TS2010 forum but it probably needs to be other forums as well.

Shane

Back