My Re-skins

NSguy999

Delaware Railfan
They Aren't the best, but whatever. :hehe:

Note: I'm not sure the real road numbers for PRRX SD60Ms'. if they have any of course..

Sorry that's all, but more will be coming!

I honestly don't see how you can call these reskins. Granted you changed it a bit but it's just patchwork. And also try cutting out the images first before reskinning.

Trainz also makes white color extremely bright. The best way is to use a grayish white, so it isnt so brights. Also try blend the images to the model so you can see the loco details.

hert:wave:

Trainz also makes white color extremely bright. The best way is to use a grayish white, so it isnt so brights. Also try blend the images to the model so you can see the loco details.

hert:wave:
i'll try im still getting the hang of it.

Moar...

Thanks for all your feed back and so i made more and i did try my best to blend the colors. Found A new tool to use :hehe:

This is an old skin i made when i first started to re-skin

More To Come... Maybe next time a NON-patched loco LOL

W.I.P CR P32ACDM. NOTE: I might not complete this loco since this side took soooo long to finish.

You could copy the side and then mirror/reverse it. I do that for my F unit reskins. Save so much time, and most of the time, the opposite side will be the same.

A Re-skin of socalwb909's gp35 in ns colors... This logo is not correct and the front and rear logo is still WIP
Anyone know how to change the colors of the numbers?

a very quickly made Providence and Worcester Ex BNSF B40-8W #502

DAAX 4 bay hoppers

Anyone know how to change the colors of the numbers?

There is a folder in the asset called "Alpha_Numbers" (or something similar to that) that has the numbers in it. you need to change the color in there. When you open the .tga, it will be a solid color gold. You need to change the color on the RGB channels without making any changes on the alpha channel, and be sure to save the new .tga's as 32-bit.

Back