.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: My Re-skins

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States of America, East coast USA
    Posts
    193
     

    Default My Re-skins

    They Aren't the best, but whatever.

    Note: I'm not sure the real road numbers for PRRX SD60Ms'. if they have any of course..


    Sorry that's all, but more will be coming!
    Railfan and Part-time route builder

  2. #2

    Default

    I honestly don't see how you can call these reskins. Granted you changed it a bit but it's just patchwork. And also try cutting out the images first before reskinning.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, California
    Posts
    3,306
     

    Default

    Trainz also makes white color extremely bright. The best way is to use a grayish white, so it isnt so brights. Also try blend the images to the model so you can see the loco details.

    hert

  4. #4

    Default

    Patches or not. So long as he happy with them that is all that matters. Give him time and he'll learn.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States of America, CA
    Posts
    2,934
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amrail2000 View Post
    Patches or not. So long as he happy with them that is all that matters. Give him time and he'll learn.
    Yeah, it's not like came out of the chute with a brush in his hand!

    John

  6. #6

    Default

    Looks good man!
    Trainz NS Railz Co-owner and Trainz Divide route builder

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    United States of America, California, San Jose
    Posts
    5,172
    Blog Entries
    1
     

    Default

    Better than I can ever do, nice.

    Make train simulators great again #MTSGA obiter dictum

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States of America, East coast USA
    Posts
    193
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeDooley View Post
    I honestly don't see how you can call these reskins. Granted you changed it a bit but it's just patchwork. And also try cutting out the images first before reskinning.
    im still getting the hang of it and im still trying to learn new ways
    Railfan and Part-time route builder

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States of America, East coast USA
    Posts
    193
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hert View Post
    Trainz also makes white color extremely bright. The best way is to use a grayish white, so it isnt so brights. Also try blend the images to the model so you can see the loco details.

    hert
    i'll try im still getting the hang of it.
    Railfan and Part-time route builder

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States of America, East coast USA
    Posts
    193
     

    Default Moar...

    Thanks for all your feed back and so i made more and i did try my best to blend the colors. Found A new tool to use

    This is an old skin i made when i first started to re-skin

    More To Come... Maybe next time a NON-patched loco LOL
    Railfan and Part-time route builder

  11. #11

    Default

    Now they're looking better

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States of America, East coast USA
    Posts
    193
     

    Default

    W.I.P CR P32ACDM. NOTE: I might not complete this loco since this side took soooo long to finish.
    Railfan and Part-time route builder

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    162
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NSguy999 View Post
    W.I.P CR P32ACDM. NOTE: I might not complete this loco since this side took soooo long to finish.
    You could copy the side and then mirror/reverse it. I do that for my F unit reskins. Save so much time, and most of the time, the opposite side will be the same.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States of America, East coast USA
    Posts
    193
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRQ4125 View Post
    You could copy the side and then mirror/reverse it. I do that for my F unit reskins. Save so much time, and most of the time, the opposite side will be the same.
    hmmm ok that might help
    Railfan and Part-time route builder

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States of America, East coast USA
    Posts
    193
     

    Default

    A Re-skin of socalwb909's gp35 in ns colors... This logo is not correct and the front and rear logo is still WIP
    Anyone know how to change the colors of the numbers?

    a very quickly made Providence and Worcester Ex BNSF B40-8W #502

    DAAX 4 bay hoppers
    Railfan and Part-time route builder

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •