Thread: Content Manager

Default Content Manager

Hi Guys,

I am having a problem with Content Manager. I have set a wish list of things I want to download, but most of the time Content Manager doesn't connect, it says that i should check my internet connection and firewall settings. But then the next day it will connect and work perfectly well.... Until the next time I try and connect. I can't see it is a problem with my firewall or proxy settings as it does work.

I was wondering if there were intermittent faults with the FTP Server at Auran? Has anyone else experienced this?

Richard

Sounds like you haven't got a fct.
    If not it's pot luck whether you'll download ok, it depends on how many other people are downloading at the same time and you join the queue and wait for a slot.

Hi Fran,

You're right, I haven't got a FCT. That ran out a little while back. Just seems strange that it throws up the error that it cannot connect and that I should check my connection and firewall settings, when it is clearly nothing to do it those.
    I will keep on trying, as there isn't much more for me to download at the moment.

Cheers

Richard