Changing password ... Need help .

deeelare

#1-on members ignore list
Fellow trainzers , would someone please give me the info on changing my Trainz password . I have changed it several times over the years but either I am slowly loosing the ability to think or the process has been changed ? Tried 'search' and we all know where that led !!

Thanks in advance , ...,DLR

I think you can only change it once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k

As with any password on a PC, it should be written down, for safe keeping, for later recollection.

And a choosing a username & password should take some time, and be well thought out. No one wants to be stuck for all eternity with a username: BigFatDummieCSXRailfan, or have a password of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Like the combination lock on your airline luggage).

Last edited:
It's the username that can only be changed once.
As for the password, this can be changed by clicking Planet Auran, then Edit Account, then clicking Edit next to Password, then filling in the form. This needs to be done whilst Trainz is not running.

Once this is done, Trainz will then need to be given the updated details.

Shane

It's the username that can only be changed once.
As for the password, this can be changed by clicking Planet Auran, then Edit Account, then clicking Edit next to Password, then filling in the form. This needs to be done whilst Trainz is not running.

Once this is done, Trainz will then need to be given the updated details.

Shane

Thanks Shane , got her changed ! ...., dave

Muchas Gracias.

G'day Shane...
I read lots of blokes posts where they rejoice in the fact that you are with us and additionally, run your own Tutorial site.
Let me, as a fairly new student-trainer, thank you myself and to express what so many other trainers have wanted to say.

You are an asset to our Trainz comunity and we wouldn't get very far in this 'hobby' without you.
We did, a while ago come to a little siding due to my poor use of words [born in Australia, living in USA] [One forgets what's acceptible sometimes]...
Having said that, and notwithstanding that, I am so very proud to have you on my side of the tracks.

Many Thanks, and Happy Training [in both senses of the word] ;)!!!
Your appreciative Student.

Vernon.

Last edited:
Back