How can I get Build 48249 &49922 after RE-Installing TS-12 [46957]?

vernongt

Vernon
G'day Trainers,
[Moderator; please forgive me if I'm asking this in the wrong place?]
I am stuck with a bit of a problem.
I just received my Rail Driver Controller and installed it on BOTH my TS2010EE and TS-12.
The Default button settings weren't right and I had to 'fiddle around' looking for how to change them. To cut this short, I uninstalled TS-12 and re-Installed it.

NOW I CAN'T GET MY BUILDS BACT TO 49922??? :eek:...
Will someone direct me to how I can do this please?

Shane; I went to your site; [love that place], but when I tried to download/Run, I got this message:
"This patch file is not applicable to your current installation version. No valid patch operation was specified. Patching aborted."
Huh??? Say What???
Initially they just downloaded and installed as soon as my TS12 install was finished. :eek:

[I can't re-install my Rail Driver until all updates are complete.

Help?
Vernon

Last edited:
You might check out the "sticky" thread in this forum started by shaneturner12, under the subject, "New Tutorial Site Page Can I patch my version (TS2009-TS2010-TS12)"

ns

Did you try adding your username and password under options and then restart the game? That usually triggers auto-patch and has fixed the problem all 6 times that I re-installed the game so far.

Thank you for your response.
I managed to ignore the RED comments in the Patching dialog and just forcibly, hit the [start patching] [I paraphrase] button and it worked.

Then I came up with another question which I'd like to ask.
Once I'd completely installed the "Build" updates I decided that I should begin working on the "Content Updates." Wow!!! 1136 of them.

My question is this: I have an ISP with limited download and an EXPENSIVE fee if I surpass that limit.
I'm planning on replacing my Simulator PC with a more up to date and faster one and would like to know if it's possible to move over all those updated and other assets and drop them into the new machine?

Please could someone detail exactly which folders I should 'back-up and install' into the new PC?

Thanks.
Vernon

Last edited:
Thank you for your response.
I managed to ignore the RED comments in the Patching dialog and just forcibly, hit the [start patching] [I paraphrase] button and it worked.

Then I came up with another question which I'd like to ask.
Once I'd completely installed the "Build" updates I decided that I should begin working on the "Content Updates." Wow!!! 1136 of them.

My question is this: I have an ISP with limited download and an EXPENSIVE fee if I surpass that limit.
I'm planning on replacing my Simulator PC with a more up to date and faster one and would like to know if it's possible to move over all those updated and other assets and drop them into the new machine?

Please could someone detail exactly which folders I should 'back-up and install' into the new PC?

Thanks.
Vernon
Folders to backup are local and Original, restore by using the import content function in CM.
However you can just copy the original install to a new PC and set up the shortcuts and file associations yourself, or install on the New PC then copy the original Install over the top remembering to overwrite all, no need to mess with shortcuts etc then and no need to patch as it's already up to date.

Hi Vernon:

I recently bought a much faster PC and I did a fresh install of T12 (on my second hard drive to avoid any Administration problems) and patched it up.

Then all you have to do is replace the "Userdata" folder with your current one. Works like a charm. I just used an external hard drive for that because my Userdata folder is rather large. You don't have to overwrite any other folders. Good luck. :)

Cheers,

Derek

Back