Found 1920's Service Stations and pumps

xcrossi

Good Morning:
I found some nice trz V2.9 1920's gas stations and pumps on a Swedish site . There are several poplar US gasoline brands available to download.and are EZ to edit (my own use) for bygone brands.

I don't speak or read Swedish but by using Google Im Translator I was able to register and download many assess that would work in a 20's/50's layout.

Link to main site http://www.e-buzz.se/Forum/index.php

Link to gas station and pumps http://www.e-buzz.se/Forum/showthread.php?t=27791&highlight=pump

Standard_zpsdbe500ef.jpg

Very nice Gerry, I am doing a 1920's road and this would be a nice addition. I will have to check it out. Thanks

Good Morning:
I found some nice trz V2.9 1920's gas stations and pumps on a Swedish site . There are several poplar US gasoline brands available to download.and are EZ to edit (my own use) for bygone brands. ...

Thanks for sharing your find! These will make a perfect addition to some of the routes I'm backdating to the steam era.

I especially like the fact that the pumps are available separately. Here in Central Appalachia, it was very common for gas pumps to be installed along the streets. The photo below is kind of small, but you should be able to see the pump on the sidewalk in front of the big building on the left side of the pic.

mthope_mainst1.jpg

Another photo showing gas pump, in front of another garage in the same town.

mt_hope_main_street_001.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your find! These will make a perfect addition to some of the routes I'm backdating to the steam era.

I especially like the fact that the pumps are available separately. Here in Central Appalachia, it was very common for gas pumps to be installed along the streets. The photo below is kind of small, but you should be able to see the pump on the sidewalk in front of the big building on the left side of the pic.

mthope_mainst1.jpg

Another photo showing gas pump, in front of another garage in the same town.

mt_hope_main_street_001.jpg

Thanks for photos I didn't know you could place them like that.

Back