What is the difference between Trainz Simulator ans Trainz Driver?

ciccio6

Like the title says I was looking to find out the differences between Trainz Simulator and Trainz Driver. Beside the price,... what do they offer and why are there two version of the game?

Thank you all...

Dan

Last edited:
Trainz Driver is a version of Trainz without the route building capability, that is released on smart phones.

Trainz Simulator 2012 is the latest version of Trainz released on the PC. I also think that there used to be a gutted version of TRS06 called trainz driver several years ago, but I could be wrong.

Pretty much, if you want Trainz on you phone, get Trainz Driver. If you want it on your PC, get Trainz Simulator 2012.

Trainz Driver is a version of Trainz without the route building capability, that is released on smart phones.

Trainz Simulator 2012 is the latest version of Trainz released on the PC. I also think that there used to be a gutted version of TRS06 called trainz driver several years ago, but I could be wrong.

Pretty much, if you want Trainz on you phone, get Trainz Driver. If you want it on your PC, get Trainz Simulator 2012.

Thank you very much! This clarified any doubts that I had.
Dan

Back