Oh my God...What a mess....

mrmom

Working On MBL getting ready for the next fix and what do I find but Spagettie for track...A lot if broke at some of the Junctions and just went wherever it wanted..So were di I fix this?? I fix it in The map, Then chang to Sessions its still there..Chang in Sessions..and its still Broken in the Map...:'( Please tell me how to fix this..I do not want loose the Map to the black hole in the Trainz game....
Thanks
mrmom

Just some basic comments that I hope help you in the process:

Edit your route, and only your route.
Merge everything to the route layer before saving it; ignore the "save session" thingie when working on your route.
Check if your route is working and do not bother with updating your session until you are 100% sure your route is done, has all the switches, has the tracks connected. Do NOT put any consists on the route. Make a session just for testing; in other words: A session you will delete after driving around to see if everything works.

When completely done testing, and only when 100% sure your route is working and has everything, start building (or editing) your session. If so much is wrong with your current session, make a new session with a kuid2 so it makes the previous session obsolete when uploading, and start from scratch. Only put consist in your session and nothing else (well... the MP rules and relevant session thingies, but NO tracks, buildings, switches, etc.).
Do NOT put a portal in your session! If you want to use portals, build them on your route, save them to your route. I once put a portal in my session and I ended up with tracks flying all over the route when playing that session.

I assume this is all still about the Bloomfield pass? If so, please don't start a new topic next time and just continue on your previous topic. Or if you run into specific route building stuff, make a new topic but then in the appropriate sub forum.

Hope this was any help for you.
Good luck working on your route :)!

I agree with Oknotsen It sounds is if you were working on the track in the session and not the route. The rule is,when working on a Route, either adding something to it or editing existing content you do everything in the Route except for locomotives, Rolling Stock, Setting up Industries to load/unload, Setting up Portals to emit trains, Rules and things like Climate which should be done in the session.

Yes That Is what I try To do..There are Times when I foget Which Mode I am in...I removed All the sessions That I had Set up hopeing To Start anew..Also This way I can make sure All the industries Both Recive and Ship the Right Product to the right Industries.Add the cars needed and set them up for the product also..

Back