Club Car Members: New Releases 2/15/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I bought the CSX SD70MAC flared radiators and I am missing Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90201:1> and I can't seem to find it on the site, does anyone know why? It's the cab.

Thanks

Hey!!! josefdoc ; Try downloading the " EMD WIDECAB MECHANISM TYPE 2 TRS12 " in they dependicies cab view section. Those MAC'S are epic ; THANK'S JR TEAM!!!!!

Yea, the kuid is not found on the site, should I just replace it with the widecab type4? And the SD70MAcs are cool!

Thanks guys

Can you send these all to me for FREE since I'm such a nice guy? :p

Seriously, these all look super! I'll be adding these to my collection soon!

Thanks

Dave Snow

Hi, I have one missing for the new UP Dash9; the missing is Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:90312:1> : what's it ?

I have a question. So even though some of these are listed as being without custom cabs, you can install a custom cab by downloading the ones on the website?

Thanks,
LouP

I have a question. So even though some of these are listed as being without custom cabs, you can install a custom cab by downloading the ones on the website?

Thanks,
LouP

No that is not correct. Some do and some dont in this run of releases as far as custom cabs go. They will be noted when when you look at them in the store whether they do or do not have a custom cab. Most notably in this release its the SD70M, SD70MAC flared rad locos and Dash 9s that have custom cabs.

Thanks that worked. Man that CSX sd 70 is sweet i hope we see those in Ns paint I work on the Ns Kansas City District for 2 years now and only been on 2 of those ns 2600 and 2645

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back