Class 395 Javelin & HS1

Thanks dnevans8,i joined the site and followed the class 395 thread but unfortunatley no download link,thanks for the reply!

There should be a download link but you must be logged into the site (and have your account activated) in order to view the link (as it's an attachment to the first post in that thread).

Shane

Except its not...
Its actually on the 4th or 5th page. If you have the railwaves electrostar pack, you can download the first one. If you don't, download the second one​

Just re-checked the link above - it's on the second page, although the link above takes you directly to the post in question.

Shane

Thankyou guys,got it now,I don't think my account had fully activated at the time I looked for the link even though I'd resent the activation e-mail! Once again I have what I wanted thanks to the
excellent Trainz community!...I don't recieve this much response on the Flight sim forums!...cheers.

ok i am building a fictional hs line thats comes off the hs1 which comes off just before ashford international the whole track will be 360.4 real miles

Last edited:
There is a link on the British Trainz website search for posts by ScottAS2 or nexusdj it is underclass 350/360/395 (javelin)

Last edited:
Back