Class 395 Javelin & HS1

Has anyon made the Class 395 Javelin and HS1 Yet?

Yes and Yes. Someone else pointed you in the direction of the Javelin set, but my fully built rendition of HS1 remains unreleased on the DLS at this point - it was an early candidate for the Content Creation Program back when it kicked off many years ago, but I didn't get the support from N3V that I was promised, so it remains my personal favorite route, never released.

It includes the St Pancras area, a large chunk of London, HS1 down to Folkestone, the Channel Tunnel, and the Ligne Grand Vitesse as far as Lille in France. I will probably never add the catenary, as catenary is just too tedious for me on long routes, so if you want to build a better route with catenary as well, let me know when you have finished it !

I am gradually upgrading it to TANE SP3 standard, as time permits while building my current construction project. But once it is upgraded to TANE standard I intend to release it on the DLS as "DSEPR03 London to Lille". At the current rate of knots, I will get it onto the DLS late this year.

If you want to chat about it, send a PM.

Regards A71

im planing to create hs1, lgv nord, hsl 1 and the channel tunnel on trs 2006

Oh? All of LGV Nord? What about the Paris end?

And why on TRS2006 ? Personal preference?

The Lille to London section I have had for years in my personal route collection and will release it later this year onto the DLS I hope - but at TANE SP3 standard.

Yes, do that. Finally a high speed line in trainz

Yeah, the dearth of high speed lines puzzles me too. I intend to release my version of HS1/Channel Tunnel/LGV Nord (to Lille) later in the year. I'll add you to the list of people I notify when I do so.

EDIT - Ok, I just noticed the age of this thread. Bummer.

Last edited:
There's also a model of the original Eurostar (Class 373) on British Trainz.uk and a different version (light purple roof) of the same model on Trainz Pro Routes and I forget the names of those who made it. Let's not forget these Eurostar models besides just the early TGV SE (PaintShed) one from the DLS even though they're all in the original livery despite the logos on the two non-DLS ones I just mentioned. I did make a private reskin of the ICE 3 to be my Eurostar E320 and just using that until someone makes a very accurate Siemens Velaro D model since I'm a huge fan of the Velaro (ICE 3) family.

TIP - I also would like to share a cool tip for improving the sounds of the original Eurostar models (Class 373 only) and this is one I've tested myself. Just use "<kuid:404575:100185> BR 143 Tracksound" by cj187 for the bogey sounds of the Eurostar carriage bogeys. The TGV SE based paintshed model should only have cloned bogeys to avoid making the original TGV SE trailers sound like the Eurostar while other Eurostar trailer models can have their bogeys modified. This way, they can have that unique "zoom zoom zoom" noise when they fly by at high speeds. This may not be 100% accurate, but a close stand-in until someone makes a more accurate bogey sound if they want to.

Last edited:
There's also a model of the original Eurostar (Class 373) on British Trainz.uk and a different version (light purple roof) of the same model on Trainz Pro Routes and I forget the names of those who made it. Let's not forget these Eurostar models besides just the early TGV SE (PaintShed) one from the DLS even though they're all in the original livery despite the logos on the two non-DLS ones I just mentioned. I did make a private reskin of the ICE 3 to be my Eurostar E320 and just using that until someone makes a very accurate Siemens Velaro D model since I'm a huge fan of the Velaro (ICE 3) family.

Yes a good E320 would be awesome. There used to be a website called LaFrance Entrains that made an excellent TMST Class 373 set as payware, but I can't find their website now as www.lafranceentrains.com seems to have been taken over by someone else. I hope they haven't gone bust, they made excellent French stuff. If I can find out where they went to I will post accordingly.

EDIT: Never mind, I just found this thread on the subject https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...entrains-com-stops&highlight=lafranceentrains

I think I'm gonna cry.

Last edited:
Back