Elusive seasonal routes

Mimes

Hello everyone,

Are there any seasonal routeson DLS? I searched the forums but there is not much on any assets changing with seasons.

Regards, Mimes.

Check out the "New England Coastal" route by MSGSapper.
See this post for more details.

I am sure there are more, but this is the only one I could find this quick.

There are winter trees/shrubs, you set the height at which the snow line is to be and the higher you go the whiter they get (mcguirrels maybe).

Hi fran1,

I have read about the trees, setting height to 2000+ m etc. I am afraid my surveyer skills are so poor, I have to resort to DLS.

Regards, Mimes

Anyone knows of any other seasonal routes? I ahve checked out "New England Coastal" and am looking for some more. I like US routes, but adore central European, NZ and Aus routes.

Regards, Mimes

Anyone knows of any other seasonal routes? I ahve checked out "New England Coastal" and am looking for some more. I like US routes, but adore central European, NZ and Aus routes.Regards, Mimes

You must not be looking that hard. Eight of my 12 routes that are on the DLS are seasonal, not just my New England Coastal. Just do a search using the criteria of "MSGSapper" for the "UserName" and "Layouts" for the "category". Look in the4 description. If it says "multi-seasonal" that will fit what you are looking for...

Last edited:
You must not be looking that hard. Eight of my 12 routes that are on the DLS are seasonal, not just my New England Coastal. Just do a search using the criteria of "MSGSapper" for the "UserName" and "Layouts" for the "category". Look in the4 description. If it says "multi-seasonal" that will fit what you are looking for...

"Thank you kindly,I need to switch from "looking hard" to "looking smart"...

:hehe:

Back