Can someone please sell me Treez addon?

Mimes

Hello everyone,

Can someone please sell me Treez addon or point me somewehere where they still sell it?

Thank you.

Regards, Mimes

Unfortunately, no-one can sell you their own copy of Treez due to the serial number requirements. Try Amazon or similar though.

Shane

It appears it was only ever available as an N3V digital download, there are a small number included with Settle and Carlisle apart from that it will depend if N3V decide to make it available again, I suspect not though as we have SpeedTrees. You really are not missing much as most of them are very cartoonish.

It appears it was only ever available as an N3V digital download, there are a small number included with Settle and Carlisle apart from that it will depend if N3V decide to make it available again, I suspect not though as we have SpeedTrees. You really are not missing much as most of them are very cartoonish.

I agree. They served their purpose for their time. The only part of the kit I still use is the shrubs. They're small enough and work nicely around buildings and that as ground clutter, although now that there are some nice shrubs made by Pofig and others, these are now obsolete and I'll be doing some landscaping soon...

John

Correct - it's also been effectively obsoleted by Speedtrees in TS2010/12.

Shane

If that is the case, are all the bits from Treez included (built in)? I have 2 copies of TRS2009, 2 copies of TRS2010 and 3 copies of TS12, so which I use does not matter. I find myself using 2009 a lot since I often run Wirtschaftswunder DE layout. This layout is built into 2009 but I could not ever get the junctions working. The only way I could get it working was export the lot from Train 2007, then import to 2009.

:(

Would SpeedTreez export from TS12 to TRS2009 work?

Not sure on that one, but the Spreedtrees look far better in TS2010/TS12 than any older tree versions (which is likely to include the Treez pack)

Shane

Back