What is the “Creating Content” Forum ?

mezzoprezzo

Content appreciator
Looking through the Who’s Online list I noticed a user active in this topic within a Forum called Creating Content:

I am being denied access, with this message:
mezzoprezzo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.​

Anyone else missing out?

Intrigued.
Casper

Edit~: Now answered . Post was being created, which I can now access. Sorry boss!:eek:

Last edited:
. . . you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get this message every time I try to view a post that's been moved from one topic to another. Have been for years.

`

The odd thing was it didn’t say, “Creating Thread”, which would have been instantly understood.

“Creating Content”, wasn’t familiar to me and at the time implied a reference to Game, rather than Forum, content.

Still, it was early in the morning. I really ought to get more sleep!:D

Back