Dark Signals on Mojave Sub, Please Help!

4449tj

TS12 for now
Hi, I went in to Mojave sub to make a session and all the signals were dark. I go in to content manager and find their are two versions of all the signals on the Mojave sub. The built in ones are obsolete. Should i delete the new ones and use the old ones? Or do i need a new script from JR for the new signals. I really don't want to have to delete all the new signals cause that will take forever.

Thanks in advance
TJ

first find out what signals are on the route now. if they are the new ones leave them, they are scripted to the new federal standards, for them to work you may need 2 trains. if its the other JR should be able to help yo out. -inprr

Grab the latest coronas and signal script library TJ and you should be all set. THey were updated when we released the Midwest Grain route.

Kevin, I tried installing the coronas and signal library but the signals still show up dark. What should I do? Should I just delete the new ones?

TJ

Kevin, I tried installing the coronas and signal library but the signals still show up dark. What should I do? Should I just delete the new ones?

TJ

Id revert to original and see if all works then.

@ 4449tj - It's also possible that the signals you are looking at are set to "approach lit" so that they don't turn on until a train is within the block. I found that a lot of the signals on the Mojave route have this function as a standard where as some of the other signals allow you to turn the function on or off. Hope this helps.

-Marcus

Back