Faulty Train FX library, please help

Spanderson

I tried downloading the new train fx library today but when it installed all of my JR content became faulty. I tried deleting the file and re-installing it but everything was still faulty. In content manager I discovered the file itself is faulty and comes up with one error: TADCompileAsset unable to initialise script system.

I even tried backdating to the old library, which worked fine before, but came up with the same error. :confused:

I am using TS2010 on Mac ande everything has worked fine for me up until this point. Any help would be appreciated, I want my awesome JR content back:'(

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

P.S. I downloaded the TS2010 sound library, not the 2012 one.

Last edited:
Try the TS12 version of the Train FX Library.

Why would he try the TS12 version? It's meant specifically for TS12 only, not MAC.

Anyways for the original poster, I would try deleting the Train FX library in content manager and reinstall the TS09/10 variant from the site again. This is the one you need since MAC is equal to 2010.

If the reinstall doesnt fix anything i would suggest doing a database repair as well in content manager ( do the Extended Database Repair). It may take a bit but its suggested...Right now based on the error it seems like the game doesnt even want to run the script so im not sure that its a script problem but rather something up with your game itself. Try the above though first before reporting back.

I'd like to also ask you why there's no sign of TS:Mac (or any of the PC versions) on your timeline.

Shane

I am not sure how this timeline works, I don't even know how it knows i played the terrible Ipad version, and I am sorry if I am missing anything obvious.

Back