Thompson and Western Session 1

danny5

join 1-1-2005
The Thompson and Western Route by GN1996 has been updated by me.
All the INDs have been fix.
this is a good route for MP ,lots of INDs,long hauls,Three Yards,Passenger Service,cars to be collected,to be loaded,unloaded,delivered to yards,
So see there a lot to do.
Down Load the Session,make sure you get all the dependenties.(everything on DLS)<kuid2:105915:100081:1>Author danny5
Hope to see you

Hi, I'm a little confused. Since when coal or stone or grain is measured in liters? Bulk is normal in tonnes, liquids in liters and (almost) all other goods specified in item. Or I'm wrong?

MrHAJO

I now have a new route and session of Thompson & Western2.1<kuid2:105915:100094:1>
Made a lot changes nothing big.

How Things Need To Be Done
Power Plants Must be filled with coal
Bennett, Hascal,& Hauser=Cars need to be taking to INDs to be loaded or unloaded, Change Loco and bring to Thompson's yard Track 1(track mark th rcv.T 1 W) Where the yard Master will short them..
Thompson INDs = Cars need to be loaded or unloaded then taken to Thompson yard where the Engineer will short them
Thompson Yard = Thompson yard Master will short all cars coming from EAST & WEST . Train leaving this yard must stop at Noxon yard to pick up any cars going to Kent.Any Empty coal cars must be set aside for the Noxon Local Freight.
Johnson Lumber & Fraser INDs = Cars need to be loaded or unloaded & taken to Thompson Yard Track 2 (track mark TH rcv. T 2 E) Where the yard Master will short them.
Noxon INDs =Cars needed to be loaded or unloaded taken to Noxon Yard to be shorted & make sure the Power station is full of coal.
The Noxon yard Master has to make sure that cars are loaded or unloaded & collected from Choteau,Snowslip,Lakeside Const.,Rusty's Quarry, Little Valley Logging = and taken to Thompson Yard Track 2 (track mark TH rcv T 2 E)This will be called a Noxon Local Freight.
The cars could be loaded/unloaded in these locations before the noxon local frieght leave Noxon so yhe main line is not tied up too long.
Kent INDs = Cars need to be loaded or unloaded & taken to Kent Rec. Yard to be shorted.The yard Master At Kent will see that the power plant is full of coal.
Kent Yard = Empty coal cars and cars need dropping off at Choteau,Snowslip,Lakeside Const.,Rusty's Quarry.& Little Valley Logging need to be drop off at Noxon Yard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you join us in my next session when the sever is back up.

Last edited:
Watch out for this KUID. I installed the referenced Kuid and wound loosing a lot of assets when I accessed the session in the game.

LouP

The kuid on the post above is the right one.I don't know what you mean by loosing assets any time you DL a route/session you should not loose anything. Sorry you are losing anything.

When I tried to load the session, I got a message about reverting to an earlier version or something to that nature and my hard drive started whirring away. I killed the process and when I opened CMP, I had pages of assets without dependacies that were not a problem before. I did a lot of digging and found that they were not deleted but moved to another folder so I was able to fix the issue. I never had that happen before and am still not sure what actually happened but I deleted the route out of paranoia.

LouP

Will i just don't want people to think that the route & session will mess up there trainz game.
I see 83 people DLed the session and of 5 of them has joined me in a session,didn't have any problems with it are anything else.
That is normal for a session to reveit something that have been changed or modfiltied.
I find that after i run a session, that i find assets in the open for edit,Why i don't know.

I am starting a weekend session(Friday to Sunday)Today NOW.
If you don't have the route or session then DL the session Thompson and Western session2.1 <kuid2:105915:100094:1>By Danny5. This route was made by GN1996.
We use Team Speak 3 (24.34.133.237) channel Thompson & Western MP. There information in the file bower of the route,cars,and Industries.
Team Speak 3 Is a free talk program. All you need is a mic.
This route(for those that haven't seen it) is 100 miles long,three yards,about 200 Industries that all work.
There passenger service, local pickup train,train runs from 25 miles to 75 miles trips,Coal train.
I'll be dispatching when i can.
So try to join us sometime this weekend.

Ill be joining as soon as I'm done with work, if your having issues d/l or joining feel free to join the teamspeak Danny listed and ask for help. Would be nice to see more people active in the multiplayer aspect of the game, so join up and let's move some product or passengers what ever your poison is.

Just for the record, this also happened when I tried to open the unedited version of this route so don't mean to imply that OP had done something malicous, just stating what had happened so others don't "freak" like I did when it appeared a lot of my payware content seemed to vanish. :confused:

LouP

Thanks Danny5, I had a good time today on Thompson and Western. Coal was unloaded at the electric company, oil was picked up at the refinery and all the cars were tied up in the Noxon yard. I did this without droping a lump or spilling a drop. Of course I will not say anything about derailing when I split a switch the other day when you were not there.:eek: You've done a lot of work on this route and it shows.:clap: I encourage others to give it a try. I think you will like the route and the people running on it(danny5 and robert).

I want to thank all those that joined the session Friday,Satarday & Sunday untill the ________ server went down.
I can see why there not many people want to play MP.

As a follow up to Danny,s last Post, I have saved the day,lol! The Server came back after a short while and I was able to take over Danny,s session as host. So, anyone wanting to join Danny,s session should select mine. Danny will still be the Fat, sorry, Slim Controller when he is at the keyboard.

Back