All me stations have gone.

HyperTrance

Hi please help.

Basically i had trainz 2009 World Builder + S&C installed been using them awhile.

But about aweek ago i decided to clean out my Comp. So i put the whole Trainz 2009 file on mem stick.
Then uninstalled it all, Done my computer clean up, Installed trainz 2009 again then the updates then World builder and everything then pasted the mem stick file over.

Now it works just like it always has. Lovley... Except for Stations... its like they dont exist.

Every defult, Custom and even the S&C route does not allow trains to call at any station because they just aint there. If its an already made session the AI drivers just have a red cross where normally it would say Drive to xxxx or Navigate to xxxx.

It not the platforms but the things that make it a platform. In surveyor they show in the list but click on it and nothing appears yet everything else does, even if i download a station the same thing happens with that. The game just will not allow stations.

Erm it hard to explain but if someone could help that would be great.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Check your routes and sessions for missing deps, mainly stations and their bits.
Also check the build number is what it should be.

Thank you guys though for the suggestions and quick replies it turns out an extended database repair was needed. Awesome thanks again.

Just checked, No they don't.

Don't know if you have this option, fire 2009 up (you are on the latest build ?) open any route up in surveyor. Select main menu, options, surveyor settings. Scroll down to the bottom, there's another display favourite content there, untick it.

Back