dash 9 cab problem

higsy98

i got this pic from the cab of a locomotive

trainz2013-01-2321-58-22-883_zps82f25aa8.jpg

Need a little more detail than that to diagnose but did you check content manager to see if you had missing dependencies or that the locomotive was showing faulty?

Get the latest Train FX library from the website ( it specifically was updated for the Dash 9s so you NEED it) and see if that fixes this problem as it should.

Judging by the little red bug on your screenshot im venturing to say the Train FX is what you need since im sure that red bug is full of script errors.

Need a little more detail than that to diagnose but did you check content manager to see if you had missing dependencies or that the locomotive was showing faulty?

Get the latest Train FX library from the website ( it specifically was updated for the Dash 9s so you NEED it) and see if that fixes this problem as it should.

Judging by the little red bug on your screenshot im venturing to say the Train FX is what you need since im sure that red bug is full of script errors.

it says there is no cab shell in the kuid

it says there is no cab shell in the kuid

The cab shell is contained within the file you purchased so not sure what happened there.

You did download the necessary cab from the website as well correct? Depending which Dash 9 it would be the GE widecab Type 1 or 2 so if you did not do that, you should get those as well as the TFX library

The cab shell is contained within the file you purchased so not sure what happened there.

You did download the necessary cab from the website as well correct? Depending which Dash 9 it would be the GE widecab Type 1 or 2 so if you did not do that, you should get those as well as the TFX library

Oh i didnt realize that i thought you could use the dash 9 cabs for any loco guess i was wrong

Oh i didnt realize that i thought you could use the dash 9 cabs for any loco guess i was wrong

Negative. You will probably have issues trying to use this on another unit it wasnt designed for and this practice isnt supported either by us at JointedRail.

Negative. You will probably have issues trying to use this on another unit it wasnt designed for and this practice isnt supported either by us at JointedRail.

sorry to concern you about this i didnt mean to bother you

Back