Unknown Location: <kuid2:151900:200492:2>

BLACKWATCH

Mechanical Engineer
When content creators update stuff, I just wish they would have some consideration for ALL supported versions.

The above kuid is showing as an update for a 'built-in' dependency of a 'built-in' route in TS2010, the problem being that
it must have been given a build above 3.3 so 2010 cannot download it.

To conpound matters ..........
the version it replaces cannot be edited to increase the suffix (to make this annoying non-existant update disappear) because
the creator gave it 'non-editable' status. :(

Last edited:
2012 cm has it at build 2.9.
Hang on checking again. Yes build 2.9.
But version :2 does not show as available in 2010 cm.

Last edited:
Thanks for that Fran, so why can't I find it on the dls (black pages & the new one), it is showing in CM3.3 (has been for a day or 2)
but is showing as unknown & won't download. This is normally because the build number has been upped :confused: but as you have it at 2.9
I should be able to get it !!!!!!!!

Can any Mods or N3V employees shed any light on this ?

unknown_zps8d060685.jpg

Last edited:
Don't Open for edit but clone it, you can edit it then. Create a new folder, clone the item copy the contents into it, fix it, not forgetting to change the permit edit and commit, delete the clone in CM or revert, drag the new folder into CM and it will or should commit, kind of renders the permit tags a bit pointless though.

Looks to me as if this was part of the DLS fix program as it's definitely a 2.9 in TS12 and blue_sky_interactive haven't been active for a long time as far as I know.

Edit: Should be obvious but don't forget to change your kuid back to that of the updated one.

Last edited:
Just used the dls (top of page), use phbr0571h (the assets name), it shows the :2 there.

Just used the dls (top of page), use phbr0571h (the assets name), it shows the :2 there.

Tried that, just get this .................

unknown1_zpsc1a19c87.jpg

OOPS :eek: just realised mistake, did again with 'Title' checked ........................ same result, zilch :(

Last edited:
Well I've tried both sets of dls pages & it just gives me the same answer on both, could it be showing
to you because you have TS12 installed ?

crossposted...............

That looks like the answer Malc. (doesn't help though unfortunately :()

Last edited:
Has to be, how did you manage to tick 2012 in your screenshot. i'll try unticking 2012 and see what I get. It's dated 16 sept 2011.
Sod this pm your way.

I can tick TS12 & it usually shows me the items, but it will state that a TS12 serial number is required to download it.

Perhaps I can shed some light onto this.

The TS2009 version (the :2 version) is registering as one of the TS2010 built-ins that N3V uploaded to the DLS, which only TS12 users can download.

This basically means that it should be built-in content for TS2010 and some earlier versions.

Shane

Perhaps I can shed some light onto this.

The TS2009 version (the :2 version) is registering as one of the TS2010 built-ins that N3V uploaded to the DLS, which only TS12 users can download.

This basically means that it should be built-in content for TS2010 and some earlier versions.

Shane

But the 2010 'built-in' is only the :1 version, if the :2 version is 'built-in' to 2009 it seems strange that N3V decided to
go back to an earlier version when releasing 2010.

Second thoughts, I wouldn't put any stupid idea beyond the brains at N3V, it wouldn't be the first time they bust something that
wasn't broken, would it. :eek:

No,
it's classed as TS2009 asset at the dls, not built in to 2009.
Had a look at your e mails recently ?

Some further information...

The :1 version is the version built-in to TS2010.
The :2 version is the verson that N3V updatedi to 2.9 and uploaded to the Download Station for TS12 users.

Shane

Back