Downloading Trainz 06 Content to Trainz 09 Troubles

ThomasSirHandel

ThomasSirHandel
I'm having troubles downloading these 06 models from si3d and other sites into Trainz 2009. All either have a red ! or are missing dependenics.

si3d

si3d Engines
Thomas + Tender
Edward + Tender
Henry + Tender
Gordon + Tender
James' Tender
Percy
Toby
Duck
Donald/Douglas + Tenders
Bill/Ben
Daisy
Derek
Lady
Skarloey
Rheneas
Sir Handel
Peter Sam
Rusty
Duncan
Duke
Smudger
Alfred + Tender
Hiro
Victor
Butch
Kevin
George
Bertie
Trevor
Rishra
Harold
Snow Plough
Danger Sign
Out of Order Sign
Nameboards
Pin Down Brakes Sign
Keep Away Sign

Sodor Island Routes
Freddie
Mighty Mac
Luke

Northwestrailways

Pink James
Red Engine
Proteus
A0 Engines
Albert
Billinton LB&SCR liveried E2
Sixteen

Also when I visit the site listed below to get trees, track shrubs etc., it shows what is feature in the video link below.

http://www.greenery.name/mstsg/mstsgd.htm?trainz,1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYAJmHQTNpE

~ThomasSirHandel

Where do I get the Small Railway Track, Culdee Fell Track, Narrow Gauge Buffers for the SKarloey Railway si3d route and other standard gauge track for the other si3d routes?

~ThomasSirHandel

Same thing happens to me, i Wish i could help, but you could go into content manager, go the engine right click on it and go to "Edit" then go to "Content Manager plus" and mess around in there.

You haven't mentioned it but did you read the errors messages and a apply the recommended solutions?
Did you get them from the TS2009 specific page at SI3D? I would have thought that if they are there, they would be made to work in TS2009.
Since you didn't get them from the DLS, CM will not fetch any required dependencies, that's up to you to do. Only when objects and their dependencies are both on the DLS, will CM get them for you.

I don't know if I will be any help..., but I suggest you fix the errors with the help of captainkman.

Jonas

I also know how to go about fixing the errors, since I've done it enough times to fix SI3D 06, 09, and 10 content for use in Trainz 2012.

Back