Midwest & Mojave Content Expansion Packs Sessions

If by stock session you mean Mojave to Bakersfield, that is the only one that gives the control option. The other Mojave sessions bring you to cab mode with no option to choose.

ETA: I just started up all the built in sessions and they don't seem to have the sound issue, nor do the Maria's Pass sessions. It seems limited to Mojave and MWG. I don't know if that is of any help.

I would wait till the sound issues are cleared up with the SP1 hotfixes and such as I experience personally sound cutouts on any route, its not limited to just Mojave and MWG. Many others also experience this and with the 2 hotfixes out along with SP1, who knows which one fixed it/broke it/broke it again. I'm sure this sound issue will be addressed by N3V shortly in another hotfix, so until then not much we can do about this. For me at least going in cab and back out makes it work again until it cuts out again.

If its the built in TS12 sessions, there isnt much we can do about the control options.

I've also found that going in and out of map mode can bring the saound back as well. I'll

Ok, I'll start a thread out there in the bug thread on the session control issue and see if Zec has any insight on it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I forgot to ask the obvious which would give some more insight....were these sessions written to have both control methods available? If so then it's definitely broken, if not there is some problem on my end? How do they show for anyone else out there?

This thread always shows up on the pages anyways, its locked up at the top with the others.

I know hes still working on the current revision of it but this route is always a "work in progress" as its had several versions already. Hes just making it bigger and better each time!

Back