traffic

I down loaded a scrip from the down load station that would change all the traffic in trainz to older cars something like tranz traffic control, but the only way to change it back is to delete it with tranz obectz and i have lost the KUID number. I can not find the thread in the forums and I have no idea how to find the KUID. If someone can remeber the thread or the KUID it would help me find it and remove it. If the thread has been removed froums and you know the KUID please send it to my E-mail Thanks
joe13

Last edited:
The map region, UK Age of Steam, Kuid:84912:1200
Trusting this is the item you require

Edit: As above and full instructions for use forwarded by email

Regards Bob V

Last edited:
Hi Joe
Members here can access your email without displaying it here in the thread I would suggest you remove it to help avoid unwanted spam

Whilst I’m here could you possibly advise on early Canadian or US signals and there availability on the DLS
Regards Bob V

Early US signals

trackplate thank you for E-mail and the only signals I have seen are the old B&O in and Baltimore and they are like the new one's on the down load station. The Western Maryland RR I belive are the same or used B&O track in the city where I live.
thanks
joe13

trackplate

thank you for the E-mail and I have used your KUID in other maps but this is not the one I installed on the lap top I take on the road with me
it replaces all built in vehiclcs in all maps not just the one you would like to change.
thanks
joe13

Hi joe13

Sorry that wasn’t the item you are looking for I trust someone else can supply the details you require also thanks for you thoughts on available signals

Regards Bob V

I found it

:D I have found the traffic KUID for the one that changes all traffic to 1930 USA cars the only way to change it back to Auran traffic is to delete the replacement cars if anyone needs to do this E-mail and I can tell you how to do it.:D

May I ask why not post the instructions here? I have this problem and want to get back the old auran traffic.
But I will be danged if I will email for the instructions!!:mad::mad:
Kenny

Thanks Joe for the email.
I figured out where they came from. The kuid is from Sir Gibby. The instructions are from his website.
Here they are from his website.
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]NOTE
[/FONT][FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]The Vintage Traffic will replace the modern default TRAINZ traffic. [/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]If you want to change back to the default vehicles you will need to remove the kuids listed above from your TRAINZ install directory[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]\Program files \ Auran \ TRS2004 \ World \ Dispatcher \ downloads [/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]If you do remove them remember to also delete the cache file so that TRAINZ can rebuild it next time you load it.[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]\Program files \ Auran \ TRS2004 \ Cache \world_cache_dispatcher.chump
[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model A Pickup[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29000[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model A Pickup[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29001
[/FONT][FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model A open top[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29007[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model A open top[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29009[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model A Van[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29014[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]
Model A Car
[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29015[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]
Model T Coupe
[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29016[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]
Model A Car
[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29018[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]
Model A Convertible
[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29019[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]
Model T Pickup
[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29021[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model A Car[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29023[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]
Model A Taxi
[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29027[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model A Car[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29029[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]
Model A Car
[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29045[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]
Model_AA Pickup with timber_load
[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29090[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model_AA Pickup[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29125[/FONT]
[FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]Model AA Tanker[/FONT] [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 47439 29131

[/FONT] http://www.trainzone.co.nz/vintage.htm

Kenny:)

Back